Private Location, Beautiful Seaviews, High Quality Finishing, Superb Garden
Villa solon is the perfect peaceful break, set in a beautiful garden providing privacy to spend your days by your private pool. From the upper balcony you can take in the sea views while eating al fresco at the dining table before taking a stroll down to the beautiful sandy beach.
Ground floor (pool level): open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge with traditional fireplace, twin bedroom and family bathroom.
1st floor: master double bedroom with en suite, twin bedroom with separate bathroom and large dining balcony overlooking the pool.
Outside: shaded dining area, sun terrace and private pool.
The living room offers entertainment from television, dvd player and wifi. Patio doors open directly onto the shaded dining area, leading down to the pool.
Kitchen facilities include dishwasher, kettle, toaster, cooker, oven, freezer. Washing machine, iron and ironing board are also provided in a utility room. Opposite the kitchen is an inside dining area.
There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms: 1 double and 2 twins. The master bedroom has an en suite bathroom, and sliding doors opening out onto the balcony, also accessible from the twin bedroom.
There are 3 modern bathrooms, 2 family bathrooms and 1 en suite.
The private pool enjoys a sunny aspect and has plenty of sunbeds and sun umbrellas and is surrounded by fruit trees and tropical plants.
Size: 8m x 4m
Depths: shallow: 1m; deep end: 1.9m
Pool access: via ladder and steps
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
We had a great time! It is a lovely house in a very nice quiet spot. The garden is beautiful with all the flowers and surrounded by the orange trees .It is so nice to come home after a hot day and drink a glass of wine on the terrace. The kids really enjoyed their own swimming pool.The restaurants in Polis were very good and in walking distance.thank youFamily van Dam
Activity and Interests
Polis is a pretty village with narrow streets and casual tavernas. The buildings are made of local, hand cut stone which has gently aged into a soft honey colour. It is the ideal place to meander and enjoy an afternoon drink or evening meal.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. Air Conditioning, if required, can be paid locally.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- near the sea
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 160 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, en-suite
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Extra bed - Available on request (free of charge)