Spacious Interiors, Well Cared Garden, Seaviews, Excellent Value For Money
Villa rose is a light and airy holiday home with lots of space and a fantastic private pool with sun terrace. From the balcony you can relax while taking in the stunning views of the nearby sea to the front, and clementine fields to the rear. Taking a short stroll will bring you to the nearby beach and tavernas, making the perfect relaxing holiday in the sun.
Ground floor: entrance into open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. 1 double bedroom, and 1 bathroom. Patio doors open directly to the pool terrace.
Upper level: 1 double bedroom with en suite. 2 twin bedrooms. Family bathroom. Balcony with patio dining table overlooking private pool, views of sea beyond and clementine fields to the rear.
Spacious pool, shaded dining area, sun terrace, private parking.
The spacious living area has large sofas, dining area, and patio doors opening directly onto the pool terrace.
Villa rose has 2 kitchens and a small kitchenette. The main kitchen is fully fitted with dishwasher, fridge freezer, oven, hob and microwave. The second kitchen is fitted with small hob, washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing board and iron. Upstairs is a small kitchenette with sink and small hob.
Villa rose has 4 air conditioned bedrooms: 2 doubles and 2 twins. There is 1 double bedroom on the ground floor. There is a double bedroom and 2 twin bedrooms on the upper floor. Each of the upstairs bedrooms have their own private balcony accessed by sliding doors.
Villa rose has 2 family bathrooms and an en suite.
The private pool and sun terrace is a great way to spend your days; when you choose not to take a stroll down to the nearby beach and tavernas.
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
An amazing holiday in a beautiful house. Clean pool small but efficient BBQ and we were surprised when Savvas (The JanitorPoolcleanerProblemsolver) showed up With homebaked cake and a gigantic watermelon twice as a gift from the boss.
Activity and Interests
Agia Marina is a coastal village away from the usual tourist resorts, with simple local life, traditional Cypriot tavernas, shops and a village school. The sweeping beach is a hidden secret and you will often find it all to yourself!
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. Air Conditioning, if required, can be paid locally.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- near the sea
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 200 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, en-suite
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Double Bed
- Extra bed - suitable for a child