Sleeps Up To 6+2 children, Panoramic Seaviews, Wide Pool, Air-conditioning
Villa lina is an impressive 3 bedroom villa with secluded pool and incredible panoramic sea views. This is the perfect villa for a relaxing holiday with a large private pool along with an idyllic beach and selection of tavernas within walking distance.
Upper level: Open-plan dining room and kitchen leading to a sea view dining terrace and barbecue area. Twin bedroom with en suite shower room and separate bathroom. Enclosed exterior marble spiral staircase leads down to pool level.
Lower level: Double bedroom with en suite shower room, twin bedroom with en suite bathroom, both bedrooms have a sea view balcony. Games/study area with desk and WiFi.
Exterior: private pool, barbecue.
The spacious lounge offers plenty of comfortable seating, along with direct access to the wonderful front terrace. There is an additional living area at the pool level. The sea views are breathtaking.
Modern, fully-fitted, kitchen. Outside is a bbq and shaded dining area over looking the swimming pool.
There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms: 1 double and 2 twin. Each bedroom has patio doors to a private balcony or terrace.
There are 3 modern and stylish bathrooms. Maid service, bath and hand towels are included.
There is a large private swimming pool, with south facing sun terrace, sun beds and sun umbrellas. The sea views from the pool are breathtaking.
Size: 8m x 5m
Depths: shallow: 0.8m; deep end: 1.8m
Pool access: via ladder
There is a bbq located on the private dining terrace overlooking the pool.
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
We spent an excellent relaxing week and the framework your company offered made its own part to our satisfaction. Our best thanks to Agni - Team.
Activity and Interests
Krouzeri, where the villa is located, has a long beach (sandy and pebbles) offering safe swimming, water sports and diving. Beachside tavernas provide welcome refreshments to those enjoying the beach and excellent snorkelling.
There is a jetty/collection point for the water taxis which operate in the area.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £101|
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- This villa has been inspected by the EOT Greek licensing association.
The number is MHTE:0829K121K7150000 AR.PR:4694/B.K A.M:37163 7/09/2009
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- near the sea
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- 180 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Extra bed for child - 1 Sofa bed/Futon