Sleeps Up To 6 People, Traditional Interiors, Private And Relaxing Location
Argaka sun villa ena is the perfect getaway for a group of 3 to 6 looking for a villa in a quiet location with a private pool. Situated next to a clemenitine grove with hedges surrounding your private garden, this is the ideal break.
Ground floor (pool level): open plan living room, dining area and kitchen, bathroom. Sliding doors opening onto pool terrace.
1st floor: 1 double bedroom with en suite. 1 twin bedroom with en suite. Balconies overlooking the pool terrace and garden.
Outside: private pool, shaded dining area, sun terrace, barbecue, garden and private parking.
The spacious living area has large sofas, an inside dining area, and patio doors opening directly on to the pool terrace.
Argaka sun villa ena features a large fully fitted and equipped kitchen. The poolside bbq and shaded dining area complete this perfect villa.
Argaka sun villa ena has 2 air conditioned bedrooms: 1 double and 1 twin, both with their own en suite.
Argaka sun villa ena has 3 bathrooms. The master bedroom has a en suite with bath and overhead shower. The twin bedroom has an en suite with shower cubicle. There is a guest bathroom on the ground floor.
The private pool is the perfect spot to relax in the sun before cooking up some of the delicious local produce on your barbecue and eating al fresco at the shaded dining area.
Size: 8m x 4m
Depths: shallow: 1m; deep end: 2m
Pool access: via steps
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
Fabulous villa in quiet beautiful setting. One of three villas with fantastic panoramic sea views. Set amongst the orange and lemon groves which were fragrant and very pretty.A short walk to the beach supermarket and two restaurants. The owners made us so welcome leaving fresh flowers and gifts for our children.I would happily go back anytime.
Brochure/Web Description Comments:
This was accurately described except for the directions which were a bit vague at the end. I have commented on this separately and understand that they have been updated
Maintenance/Car Hire etc:
No all excellent
Activity and Interests
Argaka is a quiet fruit farming community, located along a pretty coast, offering an ideal location for those who appreciate local authenticity and friendliness along with a beach holiday. There are several tavernas, bars and shops along the beach front. Above Argaka stretches the Troodos forest with its delightful walks and trails.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £82|
1 Nov 2016 - 10 Nov 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £60|
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. Air Conditioning, if required, can be paid locally.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- near the sea
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 130 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, en-suite
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, en-suite
- Lounge - 2 Sofa bed/Futon