Secluded Pool, Excellent Location Just A Few Steps From The Beach, Wide Garden
Just a short troll down a farm track takes you from the delightful sun beach villa, with its refreshing private pool, to the beautiful and peaceful polis beach. With tavernas and supermarkets within easy reach, yet tucked just out of the way, this is the perfect spot to recharge your batteries.
Ground floor (pool level): open plan living room, dining area and kitchen, bathroom. Sliding doors opening onto pool terrace.
1st floor: 1 double bedroom with en suite. 1 twin bedroom with en suite. Balconies overlooking the pool terrace and garden.
Outside: private pool, shaded dining area, sun terrace, barbecue, garden and private parking.
The spacious living area has large sofas, an inside dining area, and patio doors opening directly on to the pool terrace.
Sun beach villa features a large fully fitted and equipped kitchen. The poolside bbq and shaded dining area complete this perfect villa.
Bedrooms: sun beach villa has 2 air conditioned bedrooms: 1 double and 1 twin, both with their own en suite.
Sun beach villa has 3 bathrooms. The master bedroom has a en suite with bath and overhead shower. The twin bedroom has an en suite with shower cubicle. There is a guest bathroom on the ground floor.
The private pool is the perfect spot to relax in the sun before cooking up some of the delicious local produce on your barbecue and eating al fresco at the shaded dining area.
Size: 8m x 4m
Depths: shallow: 1m; deep end: 2m
From the villa is a shaded patio with dining table. Beside the pool is a delightful shaded spot with chairs and coffee table, the perfect place to chill out with a book and glass of wine after an afternoon spent in the pool.
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
We had a great holiday and the property was perfect. The owner came to our property with a cake to welcome us which was a great touch
Activity and Interests
Polis is a pretty village with narrow streets and casual tavernas. The buildings are made of local, hand cut stone which has gently aged into a soft honey colour. It is the ideal place to meander and enjoy an afternoon drink or evening meal.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £109|
1 Nov 2016 - 10 Nov 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £81|
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. Air Conditioning, if required, can be paid locally.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- near the sea
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- paddle boating
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 150 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, En-suite
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, En-suite
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Lounge - 2 Sofa bed/Futon