Set Within Well Cared Gardens, Peaceful Location, Generouly Sized Private Pool
Villa charoula thio is situated in a secluded setting and sleeps up to 6 people with its own swimming pool. The pretty fishing village of polis, with a selection of tavernas and latchi with its sandy beaches and delightful harbour, are just a short drive.
The location is perfect for a family holiday where the focus is complete peace around your own pool in a relaxing location.
Exterior: private pool, barbecue, pergola, shaded dining area, sun loungers.
Ground floor: large open-plan lounge/dining area, kitchen, twin bedroom, bathroom.
Upper floor: 2 air conditioned bedrooms (1double, 1 twin), bathroom, balcony.
The lounge has large, comfortable, sofas. Patio doors lead to a dining terrace overlooking the private pool. An arch-way leads into the kitchen.
The well equipped kitchen has a side door to the bbq area and pool.
There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms, comprising 2 double bedrooms and 1 twin bedroom.
Each bedroom has a private balcony overlooking the pool or sea views over the village of latchi. There is also an upstairs terrace overlooking the private pool.
Bathrooms: upstairs is a family bathroom while downstairs is a shower room.
The pool area is surrounded by trees giving a sense of seclusion from the rest of the world. At night, the evening lighting ensures, that you can continue to enjoy the pool area even when it is dark.
Size: 8m x 4m
Depths: shallow: 1.0m; deep end: 1.60m
Opposite the pool is a raised dining terrace, where you can enjoy a meal while watching any young ones in the pool.
Around the pool and villa are mature gardens.
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
Very Nice holidays. Thanks for your professionalism. We want also bring the warm welcome and th kindness of th villa owner during our stay. Realy appreciated
Activity and Interests
Polis: is a pretty village with narrow streets and casual tavernas. The buildings are made of local, hand cut stone which has gently aged into a soft honey colour. It is the ideal place to meander and enjoy an afternoon drink or evening meal.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. Air Conditioning, if required, can be paid locally.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- near the sea
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 130 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Child Bed, extra bed for a 7th person (child) if required