Sleeps Up To 7, 3 Bathrooms, Quiet And Relaxing Location Close To Sandy Beach
Villa irini is the perfect holiday location, surrounded by tropical gardens and trees giving wonderful privacy while spending your holiday by your own private pool. From the upper balcony you can take in the sea views while eating al fresco at the dining table before taking a stroll down to the beautiful sandy beach to enjoy the fabulous sunsets.
Ground floor (pool level): open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge with traditional fireplace, twin bedroom and family bathroom.
1st floor: master double bedroom with en suite , twin bedroom with separate bathroom and large dining balcony overlooking the pool.
Outside: covered dining area, sun terrace, private pool.
The living room offers entertainment from television, dvd player and wifi. Patio doors open out directly onto the patio dining area, leading down to the pool.
Kitchen facilities include dishwasher, kettle, toaster, cooker, oven, freezer. Washing machine, iron and ironing board are also provided and to be found in a utility room.
Opposite the kitchen is an inside dining area.
There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms: 1 double and 2 twins.
The master bedroom has an en suite bathroom, and sliding doors opening out onto the balcony, also accessible from the twin bedroom. The twin bedrooms are also air conditioned.
There are 3 modern bathrooms, 2 family bathrooms and 1 en suite. Maid service, towels and linen are also provided.
The private pool enjoys a sunny aspect and has plenty of sunbeds and sun umbrellas and is surrounded by fruit trees and tropical plants.
Size: 8m x 4m
Depths: shallow: 1m; deep end: 1.9m
Pool access: via ladder and steps
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
We had a very relaxing holiday in lovely surroundings and your communication throughout was excellent.The villa position is ideal for watching the sunset on the secluded beach. The location was ideal for a very private realxing holiday.Family 5 with three young adults aged 1718.
1 based on 1 holidaymaker reviews
nicht zu empfehlen
Ausstattung (v.a. Küche) nicht ausreichend für 6 Personen, Sauberkeit liess zu wünschen übrig, Reinigungsfrequenz (Haus und Pool) sowie Frequenz Wäschewechsel wurden nicht eingehalten, Ausfall des WLAN und Störung der Alarmanlage wurde trotz unverzüglicher Meldung bis zu unserer Abreise (4 Tage lang) nicht behoben.
Activity and Interests
Polis is a pretty village with narrow streets and casual tavernas. The buildings are made of local, hand cut stone which has gently aged into a soft honey colour. It is the ideal place to meander and enjoy an afternoon drink or evening meal.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. Air Conditioning, if required, can be paid locally.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- near the sea
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 150 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, En-suite
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Extra bed - 1 Sofa bed/Futon