Idyllic location, high quality interiors, lovely pool, 50 metres from taverna
Pretty waterfront villa, located hidden away beside a perfect sandy beach. Villa Maria is fully air conditioned and has 3 bedrooms. From the private swimming pool, there is a pathway directly down to the sandy beach where you will find sunbeds and a taverna just a short walk away. With the wonderful local cuisine, stunning sunsets and endless relaxation, this is the perfect beach focused holiday.
Ground Floor: Open plan living room, kitchen and dining area, double bedroom with en suite, twin bedroom, and family bathroom. Bedrooms and lounge are all air conditioned.
Upper Level: Large mezzanine with twin beds.
Outside: Private swimming pool and sun terrace with pergolas.
The comfortable living room includes tasteful furnishings, flatscreen TV with DVD, and WiFi internet. French doors provide direct access to the private pool and sun terrace.
The modern kitchen is fitted with hob, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
The air conditioned master bedroom has a double bed, ensuite, wardrobe, and flatscreen wall-mounted TV. The twin bedroom also has air-conditioning, a wardrobe, dressing table and flat-screen TV.
The twin bedroom in the mezzanine level has 2 beds, but has space for an additional folding bed (for child) if required.
The villa has two modern bathrooms, one with shower (en suite to the master bedroom), and one with corner bath unit plus shower.
From the sun terrace, with its private pool and surrounding gardens, you can enjoy fantastic sea views, while eating your al fresco lunch at the dining table beneath the veranda.
Enjoy soaking up the sun from the pool side sun loungers before taking a dip in your own private pool. A wooden gate leads from the garden down a path directly to the sandy beach of Vrahinari.
Size: 8m x 4m
Depths: Shallow=0.70m; Deep End=1.60m
Pool Access: via Ladder
About the Manager
Activity and Interests
Vrahinari: is a secluded beach with just 2 tavernas and a few rental properties. The nearest village for mini-market and fresh produce being Manzavinata which is a short drive away. The large town and port of Lixouri, where you will find shops and more tavernas, is around a 5 min drive.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £75|
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- MHTE:0830K10000887801 AR.PR:318 03/11/2011
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- near the sea
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 120 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, En-suite to the master bedroom
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, En-suite
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, Mezzanine