A Spartan 2bed Apartment, Sleeps 2-10, With Full Kitchen Facilities
This 2 bed FLAT is available in GANTS HILL ,
1. The apartment is Gants Hill and it is in It is 10 mins walk to GANTS HILL station. Very convenient to visit London and the city. ADDRESS: 7 CHALFORD COURT, 10 PERSHORE CLOSE , ILFORD , LONDON IG2 6RU , UK ,
2. It has got :
own kitchen , big bathroom ,
BEDROOM 1: DOUBLE BED PLUS DOUBLE SOFA BED
BEDROOM 2: DOUBLE BED .
LIVING ROOM : 2 DOUBLE SOFA BEDS
It is an independent apartment. You don't share anything with anyone. It can sleep up to 10 persons. FREE PARKING.
3. Nearest tube stations: GANTS HILL , 10 mins walk,.
4. Nearest supermarkets: Tesco, Sainsbury 10 mins walk ,
5. 25 mins on the tube to Liverpool Street (city) Canary Wharf, (city), 35 mins to Victoria, Westminster, Houses of parliament, ... Barbican Centre , St Pauls' Cathedral ,British Museum , British Library Covent Garden , Tower of London , Leicester Square , Trafalgar Square , Soho , London Eye , London Zoo ,Oxford St , Madame Tussauds , Buckingham Palace , Marble Arch , Hyde Park … etc
6. If interested you can book by email or texting me on 079 83 80 58 31.
7. The demand is high therefore with me it is first come first served.
Any questions, please ask . I am always here to help .
•Where do I collect the keys on arrival ? I will meet you at the property to give you the keys.
•How do I get to the apartment? If you provide me with info about you arrival airport/station/seaport/.... and time , I will tell you the directions and the cheapest way of travelling to the apartment.
•Sometimes I can arrange for a taxi to pick you up if you tell me in advance.
•Where do I leave keys on the last day? I will meet you to collect the keys if not too early or too late or we discuss it on arrival.
• How do you make the payment? If you decide to book , you send me an email and i will send you confirmation email. From there you pay 10 % via paypal.com.to complete the booking.
•Do I get receipt for the 10 % ? Yes I will send you an email that I have received the money and the booking is completed.
•When Do I pay the 90 % balance? You pay the 90 % balance when you arrive in London at the apartment to collect your keys.
•Can I pay the 90 % balance on te last day I am leaving the apartment? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
•Who cleans the apartment on the last day? It is self-catering apartment , so I expect you to do it so that I keep the cost low for you. There is a small £30 cleaning and security deposit I take on arrival. If you return the apartment clean and there is nothing broken , I return the deposit to you in full. I am trying to keep the cost low by not charging you extra.
•the apartment is cleaned before your arrival.
•Who provide cleaning material ? I do . Yes cleaning stuff will be in the flat.
1.The kitchen is a new fitted kitchen with full kitchen facilities.
2.The kitchen is separate from the bedrooms.
3.There is a new washing machine there now. There is a microwave, a cooker (hob, grill, and oven), toaster, kettle, fridge/freezer, pots and pans, cutlery , plates, cups and glasses.
4.The bedroom is big and has got a double bed and a double sofabed.
5.The living room is large and has got 3 double sofabeds.
6.There is a TV and wireless internet.
7.If you are interested , then let me know quickly as somebody else is making an enquiry about the same apartment.
About the Owner
(1 traveller reviews)
Ok for very basic
Needs more cleanliness. Bathroom stank I struggled to get rid of the smell. Found cockroaches in kitchen and bathroom. Got in at 1am there was no power because meter wasn't topped up. If you want basic accommodation it's ok but bathroom smell needs sorting.
Activity and Interests
GANTS HILL is East London about 4 km from Stratford . South Woodford's retail and business area is centred around CRAMBROOK ROAD. There are a number of well-known chain store shops and a good selection of smaller shops, restaurants, cafes, and a post offices
Clayhall park is a mature well-landscaped park situated in the heart of a premier residential area. There is a formal rose garden, pagoda and a spectacular avenue of mature horse chestnut trees. The Rose Garden provides beautiful scenery and a relaxing escape from the rest of the park. Facilities: Bowling Green, Cricket pitches for hire, Two Children's Play Area, Football pitches for hire, Play Tennis for free, Play Outdoor Table Tennis for free
- RATES ARE FOR UP TO 5 PEOPLE STAYING. EXTRA PERSON PAYS £15/PERSON.
ARRIVAL AFTER 8PM: ONE OFF £20.
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- city centre
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, 1 Sofa bed/Futon
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- BDERROOM1: DOUBLE BED PLUS DOUBLE SOFA BED.: BDERROOM2: DOUBLE BED. LIVING ROOM : 2 DOUBLE SOFA BEDS