Located in the best of Cascais, close to the best spots of this coastal area
This luxury villa is situated on a hillside of Sintra Natural Park in an exclusive and peaceful place in Cascais and simultaneously in a very central spot of this wonderful touristic area. The tranquility of this property with its panoramic views towards cascais and the sea make it the perfect place to relax and forget the rush of every day. Here you can enjoy the sun feeling the ocean breeze.
All the facilities and activities are at a short distance by car, making of villa Charme the perfect place to stay in the Lisbon coast!
This house meets the perfect conditions for a holidays surrounded by an unique natural environment!
Due to its location and facilities this villa has unique features. A big garden with pool, BBQ and fantastic views allow you to enjoy sunsets over the sea, make this place a magic spot. It's in a quiet neighborhood, 10 minutes away from the golf resort of Quinta da Marinha / Oitavos / Penha Longa and very close to all the touristic attractions of the region. The house is very comfortable, well-equipped and has a lot of natural light, making it a home, where you feel like sitting and spending quiet days with friends and family.
The nearest beach is only 5 min away by car from the property, with a wide choice of bars and restaurants. The beautiful Guincho beach, with its surrounding natural park, is highly recommended for beach holidays. Along the coast, the choice of other beaches is endless, some famous for water sport activities, white sandy family beaches, all within a 20 min. drive. The bus stop is 1 km away from the villa and the railway station is 9 km away. Sintra is 12 km away, Cascais and its marina at 8 km, Estoril at 11 km, and Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point in continental Europe, is only at 12 Km.
Lounge with fireplace
Dining room with panoramic view
Fully equipped kitchen
2 suite bedrooms with double bed and closet
2 ensuite bathroom with tub and shower
2 suite bedrooms with double bed, closet and balcony
1 ensuite bathroom with tub and shower
1 ensuite bathroom with shower
The garden around the house and the swimming pool terrace around the pool are perfect for relaxing and enjoying the sun or for having a nice meal with your family and friends.
Sun loungers, a dining table and a portable barbecue provide outdoor dining and pleasant gatherings while enjoying the surrounding garden. From there you can enjoy a fantastic view towards Cascais and the sea, all in close proximity to spectacular beaches.
The private swimming pool has about 10m x 5m and 1.20m - 2m deep and nearby there is a small building with a full kitchen and a dining room for outdoor entertaining.
Parking place for 2 cars.
About the Owner
From the Owner
“Located close to Lisbon, but far enough from the confusion, villa Charme is located near the golf courses of Quinta da Marinha and Oitavos, very close to all the touristic attractions of the region, 5 km from the sea and 5 min by car from the Cascais beaches. Inside the Quinta da Marinha resort you have access to an 18-hole championship golf course (by Robert Trent Jones) and just beside you have the Oitavos golf course (by Arthur Hills), an 18-hole course, included in the top 100 courses of the world. Last September 2011 Oitavos Dunes jumped 20 places up the list to be considered the 68th best course in the world and the second best in mainland Europe. Inside the resort you have also 10 tennis courts (two synthetic grass & eight in clay), 3 padel courts, 3 squash/racketball courts, sauna, gym, indoor swimming pool, restaurants and the Marinha Equestrian Centre, considered one of the largest and most well-equipped in the Iberian Peninsula. Along this beautiful coastal area of Europe, the choice of beaches is endless and some of them are famous worldwide for their water sport activities. Less than 5 km away, you have beach bars and small restaurants specialized in grilled fish, some of them with wonderful terraces to enjoy the sunset. About 9km away is the Marina of Cascais and a wide range of beach bars that after nightfall turn into discos or live music bars.”
Activity and Interests
Cascais/Estoril and Sintra (patrimony of UNESCO) offer some of the best bathing conditions and water-sports in Portugal, depending on the kind of beach you choose. A bigger or lower exposition to the Atlantic ocean means more or less crowded beaches and different water-sports. We recommend the coast along Estoril for sheltered beaches and from Cascais/Guincho until Praia das Maçãs for more wild conditions. Inside Quinta da Marinha resort you have access to one 18-hole championship golf course (by Robert Trent Jones) and just beside you have the Oitavos golf course (by Arthur Hills), a 18-hole course included in the top 100 courses of the world. In September 2011 Oitavos Dunes jumped 20 places up the list to be considered the 68th best course in the world and the second best in mainland Europe. Inside the resort you have also 10 tennis courts (two synthetic grass & eight in clay), 3 Padel courts, 3 Squash/RacketBall courts, Sauna, gym, indoor swimming pool, restaurants and the Marinha Equestrian Centre, considered one of the largest and most well equipped of the Iberian Peninsula.
Supermarket 1 Km
Lisbon airport - 38 km
Cascais - 8 km
Sintra - 12 km
Beach - 4 m
Bus stop - 1 Km
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 6 Jan 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
7 Jan 2017 - 23 Jun 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
24 Jun 2017 - 29 Sep 2017
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
September- January, 2018
30 Sep 2017 - 5 Jan 2018
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£844|
Maid for daily cleaning included, with replacement of linen and towels at the middle of the week
Central heating - 250€ per week
Chef upon request
Price per hour for maid to do extra cleaning or cooking - 10€ per hour
Breakage deposit- 1000€
Preferred changeover day - Saturday, in July & August
Earliest arrival time - 16:00 pm
Latest departure time - 10:00 am
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Luxury and exclusive Villa with panoramic views. Maid for daily cleaning included, with replacement of linen and towels at the middle of the week”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Game Room ...
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Private Chef
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- live theatre
- recreation centre
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- 300 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Ground floor
- Bathroom 2 - Bath with Shower, Ensuite bathroom in the first floor
- Bathroom 3 - Bath with Shower, Ensuite bathroom in the first floor
- Bathroom 4 - Bath with Shower, Ensuite bathroom in the second floor
- Bathroom 5 - Shower Enclosure, Ensuite bathroom in the second floor
- Ground floor: 1 toilet First floor: 2 ensuite bathroom with tub and shower Second floor: 1 ensuite bathroom with tub and shower 1 ensuite bathroom with shower
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Suite bedroom n1 with closet - 1 Large Double Bed, First floor
- Suite bedroom n2 with closet - 1 Large Double Bed, First floor
- Suite bedrrom n3 with closet - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, Second floor
- Suite bedroom n4 with closet - 1 Large Double Bed, Second floor
- First floor: 2 suite bedrooms with double bed and closet Second floor: 2 suite bedrooms with double bed, closet and balcony
- Tennis ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Lisbon, Portugal’s capital, a romantic and cultural city, known for its amazing light, is located over seven hills and bathed by the Tagus River. Its history goes back before Roman colonisation and you can still find traces of the different civilizations and cultures that graced this land. The picturesque and medieval streets of Alfama, Bairro Alto and Chiado, where one can hear the Fado at night, a unique synthesis of old and new, is a must. Splendid monuments, castles and astonishing sights “miradouros” keep you company every step of the way. There is a large range of activities to do and places to see in Lisbon, like the Oceanario, Europe’s biggest aquarium, alone worth the visit for its perfect picture of ocean wild life. This city also offers an abundance of distinguished restaurants, fantastic shopping and great nightlife. To the west of the city lies mysterious Sintra, a verdant cultural landscape - declared by UNESCO as a World Heritage.