* The rates and availability of this home may vary from the price quote and calendar displayed on this listing – please submit an enquiry so our advisors can find the best home for you. We have a portfolio of over 2,000 properties, each one hand-picked for space, character and comfort.
We’re onefinestay, pioneers of handmade hospitality for stays in the finest homes
We’ve visited thousands of homes and chosen the finest to join onefinestay. Each home is prepared with care by our local team. Then we welcome you in person – and we’re available 24/7. It’s handmade hospitality.
• Wifi as standard
• iPhone for data & local calls
• A welcome to the home
• Toiletries, towels & linens
• Local recommendations
• Top-notch cleaning
• 24/7 phone support
Everything seems to fall into place in Toberman House, where each svelte element is calm, cool, and collected. And with a vast pool and hot tub outside, and stylish zebra-print furnishings and white walls inside, you’d be forgiven for mistaking this lofty, relaxed vantage point for the luxurious Italian Riviera. The kitchen is slick and contemporary, and the living room contrasts your laid back locale, all black velvet and monochromatic artworks. But it’s this home’s hilly views that you’ll want to set your first destination, where the glimmer of Hollywood pales against peaks of orange and green.
In the diary
Native Angelinos, your hosts are a family of four who share their home with their Australian Labradoodle, Lucy. They’ve ensured every day feels like a vacation, from their exotic garden to its quiet canyon location.
The elegant open-plan living area is lined with books, and you’ve a choice of many reading spots. Will you laze in a plush, mustard armchair while the fire crackles, or be tempted out to the deck beside the crystal-clear pool and steamy hot tub?
There’s an impressive outdoor kitchen with a barbecue and dining area here too, but if all that's not enough to ease you out of your daily grind, let yourself unwind in the master ensuites Jacuzzi and steam shower.
Location: The map shows the home's approximate location. You'll be provided with the full address once your booking has been confirmed.
Cancellation: You can cancel your booking within 24 hours and get a 100% refund. After 24 hours, charges will apply.
Check-in and check-out: onefinestay will meet you at the home any time after 16:00 on your arrival date. Standard check-out time is 11:00.
Early check-in: This can be arranged in advance, subject to availability and an early check-in charge.
Lead guest: The lead guest must be over 25 years of age.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform onefinestay in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
A damage deposit of USD 1500 is required upon arrival. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out as long as there have been no damages to the property.
About the Manager
About Owner / Property Manager
onefinestay gives you the chance to stay in someone's place while they're out of town. You get to live their life for a few days and nights.
Booking a stay is as easy as booking a hotel room. And there's service to match.
Nobody wants to be a tourist, so our homes come with recommendations from the people who live in them. For everything else, we're here 24/7.
What makes this house unique
Booking a stay is as easy as booking a hotel room, with online payment and confirmation. You get the same attention to detail and personal service too.
Every home is properly cleaned before and after you stay, beds made (we can even do hospital corners) and bathrooms kitted out with luxury toiletries. There’s a maid service if you want it, as well as other hotel-style amenities.
Once we’ve helped you settle in, we’re just a call away, 24/7. If it’s something we can’t solve over the phone, we’ll pop over to lend a hand.
And because nobody wants to be a tourist, our homes come with personal and unique recommendations from the people who live in them – places to eat, things to do and adventures to go on.
Activity and Interests
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
1. If you book more than 7 days before your stay starts, you can cancel within 24 hours of making it, and we will refund 100% of any charge
2. If you cancel at least 2 weeks before you are due to arrive, we charge you 50% of the stay cost
3. Once you’re within two weeks of the start of your stay, we can’t refund your booking.
Please note that all prices on this site are indicative and guests should contact one fine stay directly to get up-to-date rates and availability.
Our normal check-in time is 16:00 with check-out being any time before 11:00.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“Booking a stay is as easy as booking a hotel room, with online payment and confirmation. You get the same attention to detail and personal service too. Every home is properly cleaned before and after you stay, beds made (we can even do hospital corners) and bathrooms kitted out with luxury toiletries. There’s a maid service if you want it, as well as other hotel-style amenities. Once we’ve helped you settle in, we’re just a call away, 24/7. If it’s something we can’t solve over the phone, we’ll pop over to lend a hand. And because nobody wants to be a tourist, our homes come with personal and unique recommendations from the people who live in them – places to eat, things to do and adventures to go on.”
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- city centre
- horse riding
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- Master ensuite - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Jacuzzi
- Bathroom - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Twin ensuite - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Powder room - Toilet
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Master bedroom - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed
- Queen bedroom - 1 Large Double Bed
- Twin bedroom - 2 Single Bed
- A welcome pack will be provided on arrival and an iPhone will be available for you during the duration of your stay. Home truths: This home is usually the stomping grounds of one adorable pooch, and though she will not be home during guest stays, people with severe allergies should be aware! There is room for two cars to park on the driveway of the home. If you are travelling with little ones it is worth noting that there is no fencing around the pool. The minimum stay length for this home is five nights.