Try this on for size: a classically elegant Harlem brownstone that's just bursting at the seams with style. Vestiges of the home's history peek through in the exposed brick walls, but its current owners have refashioned it into a sleek and sophisticated abode. From the plush couches in the living room to the cushioned breakfast nook in the kitchen, the home is tailor-made for gathering with friends and family.
All sewn up
A lawyer and a banker spun from opposite ends of the world, your hosts have chosen Harlem as the place to settle down. Here they're stitching together a tightly-woven family who love hockey, skiing, and travelling to exotic locales.
Thread the needle
From the buttoned-down entry level to the novelty-print second floor and finely-tailored master suite, each level of this four-story home is cut from whole cloth. The furnishings are all stylish and modern, chosen with an eye towards comfortable entertaining. The dapper colour palate is awash with chocolate, vanilla, and lavender for a cosmopolitan look.
With five bedrooms, it's easy to tuck your family neatly into place. Choose from the colourful domiciles in the basement and second floors – each is liberally bedecked with personality. The master suite, of course, is bespoke for you. It's a subdued and relaxing retreat, with a private balcony overlooking the backyard and gorgeous views of the neighbourhood's historic architecture.
We’re onefinestay, pioneers of handmade hospitality for stays in the finest homes
We’ve visited thousands of homes and chosen the finest to join onefinestay. Each home is prepared with care by our local team. Then we welcome you in person – and we’re available 24/7. It’s handmade hospitality.
• Wifi as standard
• iPhone for data & local calls
• A welcome to the home
• Toiletries, towels & linens
• Local recommendations
• Top-notch cleaning
• 24/7 phone support
About the Manager
About Owner / Property Manager
onefinestay gives you the chance to stay in someone's place while they're out of town. You get to live their life for a few days and nights.
Booking a stay is as easy as booking a hotel room. And there's service to match.
Nobody wants to be a tourist, so our homes come with recommendations from the people who live in them. For everything else, we're here 24/7.
What makes this house unique
Booking a stay is as easy as booking a hotel room, with online payment and confirmation. You get the same attention to detail and personal service too.
Every home is properly cleaned before and after you stay, beds made (we can even do hospital corners) and bathrooms kitted out with luxury toiletries. There’s a maid service if you want it, as well as other hotel-style amenities.
Once we’ve helped you settle in, we’re just a call away, 24/7. If it’s something we can’t solve over the phone, we’ll pop over to lend a hand.
And because nobody wants to be a tourist, our homes come with personal and unique recommendations from the people who live in them – places to eat, things to do and adventures to go on.
Activity and Interests
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
1. If you book more than 7 days before your stay starts, you can cancel within 24 hours of making it, and we will refund 100% of any charge
2. If you cancel at least 2 weeks before you are due to arrive, we charge you 50% of the stay cost
3. Once you’re within two weeks of the start of your stay, we can’t refund your booking.
Please note that all prices on this site are indicative and guests should contact one fine stay directly to get up-to-date rates and availability.
Our normal check-in time is 16:00 with check-out being any time before 11:00.
From the Owner
“Booking a stay is as easy as booking a hotel room, with online payment and confirmation. You get the same attention to detail and personal service too. Every home is properly cleaned before and after you stay, beds made (we can even do hospital corners) and bathrooms kitted out with luxury toiletries. There’s a maid service if you want it, as well as other hotel-style amenities. Once we’ve helped you settle in, we’re just a call away, 24/7. If it’s something we can’t solve over the phone, we’ll pop over to lend a hand. And because nobody wants to be a tourist, our homes come with personal and unique recommendations from the people who live in them – places to eat, things to do and adventures to go on.”
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- city centre
- live theatre
- Master bathroom - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Third floor bathroom - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Shower room - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- First floor bathroom - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Powder room - Toilet
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Master bedroom - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed
- Right double bedroom - 1 Double Bed
- Left double bedroom - 1 Double Bed
- Queen bedroom - 1 Large Double Bed
- Single bedroom - 1 Single Bed
- This home comfortably sleeps nine adults, with an additional single airbed that can be made up upon request bringing the maximum occupancy to ten.
- A welcome pack will be provided on arrival and an iPhone will be available for you during the duration of your stay. Home truths: This home spans over four floors with no elevator. Guests enter on the second floor and will find the kitchen, living room, & powder room. The sitting room, left double bedroom, right double bedroom, the shower room, and a bathroom are on the third floor. The kitchenette, master bedroom and bathroom are on the fourth floor. The den, single bedroom, queen bedroom, and a bathroom are on the first floor. While babies, toddlers, and children a very welcome, parents should note that this home is not childproof. This townhouse is home to one lovable cat. While he won't be in residence during guest stays, this home may not be suitable for people with allergies. This home comfortably sleeps nine adults, with an additional single airbed that can be made up upon request bringing the maximum occupancy to ten. The minimum length stay for this home is four nights.