3 en-suite bedrooms, amazing views, high quality, private path to the beach
Stunning water-front luxury designer villa with 3 air conditioned bedrooms and 3 en suite bathrooms. Panoramic uninterrupted sea views. Private pool and direct footpath to beach below.
Pool Level: Large open-plan kitchen/dining and lounge. Patio doors directly to pool terrace. Twin bedroom with bathroom.
First Floor: 1 master bedroom with en suite and 1 twin bedroom with en suite. Each bedroom has a private sea view balcony overlooking the private pool. All bedrooms are air conditioned.
From the lounge area are large patio doors opening directly to the poolside dining area.
Villa Almira has a modern kitchen with inside dining area.
There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms: 1 double and 2 twins. The 2 upper bedrooms each have a private sea view balcony. There is also a downstairs twin bedroom.
Villa Almira has 3 bathrooms. Maid service, bath and hand towels are included.
The pool and enclosed garden offers you your own breathtaking private pool. There is a shaded poolside dining area and BBQ area. Around the pool are 6 sun beds and 2 sun umbrellas.
Size: 7m x 5m
Depths: Shallow: 1.20m; Deep End: 1.40m
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
We really had a very lovely 2 weeks and were lucky with the weather for early April. We had some warm sunny days mixed with just a few rainy ones. The villa was really beautiful and very well-equipped. It is also very well maintained by the housekeeper and the gardener and pool cleaner. The owners were very kind and helpful with any questions that we had. It was a real pleasure staying in Panormos as well. It's a small village but we enjoyed the local Tavernas and the little shops. We wanted to have a relaxing break and it certainly hit the spot. The views from the villa are stunning and waking up to the sea view each morning and having my coffee on the terrace with a great book was just perfect. The people in the village were very hospitable and we even had help one evening with a flat tire from some locals who refused any payment for fixing it in about 15 minutes while we waited. We did make some excursions and went to Vamos Traditional village for cooking lessons (highly recommended) we spent a day near Heraklion to see the ancient ruins and visit the aquarium. We also went to Rethymno a few times to visit the harbor and the Old Town. Everything was pretty easy to find by car and we even drove south on day to Plakias Beach and travelled through the gorge which was beautiful. We also tried scuba diving at the nearby Paradise Diving Center which was fun and made for a great day. We had a nice mix of rest and activity and the time went by way too fast. I highly recommend this villa if you're looking to unwind and destress. I think I slept better in those few weeks than in the last several months.
Activity and Interests
Crete, an island renowned for its natural beauty and diverse landscapes, speckled with mountain ranges and dotted with caves. The most dramatic features though are the spectacular gorges that cut through the mountains and spill out to sea. The rugged interior is interspersed with vast plateaus and fertile plains. The east boasts Europe's only palm-tree forest beach and the south coast has some of the most stunning beaches and isolated coves.
There are many ways to enjoy Crete. For the more adventurous there are the gorges and mountains to explore. Orgainised excursions include trekking, caving, mountaineering, cycling, climbing and hiking. Those enjoying walking will enjoy the coastal walks along the South coast.
The almost guaranteed summer sunshine (on average Crete has more sunny days that any other Greek island) makes Crete the perfect destination for a beach and pool focused holiday. Hundreds of sandy beaches - some almost deserted even during the peak summer months - are a prefect retreat from the rigors of city life.
For those looking for a little more excitement, there are the gorges and mountains to explore. Adventures include: trekking, caving, mountaineering, cycling, climbing and hiking. Those enjoying walking will find the (well mapped) coastal walks along the South coast, a delightful.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- Car Available
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 180 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Maid service, linen and towels are included in the price.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, En-suite
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, En-suite
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, En-suite
- Extra bed - Available on request for free, suitable for a child
- There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms: 1 double and 2 twins. The 2 upper bedrooms each have a private sea view balcony.
- • Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday. • You will be provided with their 24h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you. • We provide detailed driving instructions (with photos and GPS Location) to the property. • Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.