Sleeps 4-9 people, delightful and quiet setting, perfect for families or friends
Casa Lilac is a spacious Portuguese villa with large gardens and a private pool, set within a traditional and unspoiled area. The villa is just a short walk to a selection of restaurants, bars, and a village supermarket. There are several delightful sandy beaches close by, including the exquisite Sao (Saint) Rafael.
On pool level, Casa Lilac has a kitchen with utility room, lounge, dining area, 1 double bedroom (with en suite), 1 twin bedroom and bathroom.
The first floor has 1 double bedroom and 1 twin bedroom, both with en suite bathrooms. The balcony provides views of the beautiful private pool and gardens.
Exterior: Private pool, garden, sun terrace with sun loungers, patio dining table and chairs and a table tennis set.
The living room is light and airy, with comfortable furnishings. The satellite TV and DVD player provide entertainment along with Wi-Fi internet. Patio doors open to a private terrace with outdoor seating and dining, barbecue and table-tennis set.
The kitchen is well equipped with hob, oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle, coffee machine, dishwasher, and washing machine (located in a separate laundry room). Enjoy meals indoors, in the cool lounge, or outside beside the pool.
Casa Lilac has 4 bedrooms: 2 doubles and 2 twins. The upstairs bedrooms open onto a private terrace overlooking the gardens and pool. This is the perfect place to work on your tan! The bedrooms are kept cool by floor standing fans.
Casa Lilac has 4 bathrooms, 3 of which are en suite. Maid service and towels (bath and hand) are included.
The private pool is set within large enclosed gardens with plenty of space for the provided sunbeds and sunshades. There is also an outside pool shower, perfect to rinse off after a session in the pool. The poolside barbecue is a stunning feature.
Size: 10m x 6m
Depths: Shallow: 0.90m; Deep End: 2.30m
Pool Access: via Ladder
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
very impressed with the villa location and the fact that we were allowed to go to the property early made it all the better !!! well done agni travel enjoyed every minute and will be booking again.thanks
Activity and Interests
Algarve is the southernmost region of Portugal, with the capital (as well as main airport) being Faro. Algarve, blessed by turquoise water, amazing sandy beaches and a mild climate, is the main tourist destination of Portugal, and is ideal for a family holiday enjoying sun, sea and great food. Easily accessible from all the European airports, Algarve is a “must��� visit: the unspoilt natural beauty and the modern tourist facilities meet together in a unique mixture of colours, perfumes and flavours. Whether you are travelling with friends or with children, this area has something for everybody just at your doorstep!
Albufeira is one of the prettiest towns of Algarve. Located in the district of Faro, Albufeira was once a Moorish fortress and then a fishing village, before becoming during the second half of the 20th century an important tourist destination. The old town as well as the fishermen's hamlets are worth a visit, walking through the pretty pedestrian alleys. The coast is rich in lovely sheltered bays with turquoise clear water ideal for sunbathing, swimming and snorkelling. There are also beautiful caves that can be visited for an unforgettable day out.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £87|
1 Nov 2016 - 1 Nov 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £87|
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- near the sea
- water parks
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 200 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Ground floor, en-suite to the master bedroom
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet, Ground floor, family bathroom
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, First floor, en-suite
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, First floor, en-suite
- Casa Lilac has 4 bathrooms (3 en suites.) Maid service and towels (bath and hand) are included.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, Ground floor, en-suite
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, Ground floor
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Double Bed, First floor, en-suite
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed, Ground floor, en-suite
- Extra bed - Extra folding bed available on request
- Casa Lilac has 4 bedrooms: 2 double and 2 twin. The upstairs bedrooms open onto a private terrace overlooking the gardens and pool. This is the perfect place to work on your tan! The bedrooms are kept cool by floor standing fans.