|Space||322 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
--- "SOUTHEAST": Sea view - the more "secluded" as the last one on the southeast corner of the house.Terrace with direct access to the olive garden ( also equipped with 2 extra sunbeds ) -To exclusive use is a further secluded small area (lawn) beside the pool, also equipped with 2 extra sunbeds.
--- "WEST": the best and largest sea view from south to west from Elba isle to Tigullio Gulf, up to Apuane ALPS! - The largest on the southwest corner - fireplace. Surrounded by terrace and small garden to exclusive use. Pool on the lower level.
--- SOUTHEAST and WEST are adjacent but terraces and etrances on diametrically opposite sides: they can not see each other. Also ideal for 2 couples.
--- "SOUTHWEST" on lower level ground - large terrace to exclusive use with direct access to the pool and to olive garden
- Peaceful, romantic. secluded but not isolated. 3 small units in a stone country house : "SouthEast", "SouthWest", and "West": Ideal for couples seeking peace and unspoiled nature at only 3 km from the rest of world !
- Ideal for mountainbike and hiking: renomated excursion trails through forests and olives is starting just from the house.
- The HOUSE is located inside a residential complex, consisting of villas and cottages. It is set on the top of a private hill, 200 meters above sea level.
- FINAL 150 mt. of driveway is unpaved but on flat and rocky ground.
- FACILITIES, services, supermarkets, shopping at only 3 km, also reachable through foothpaths surrounded by olives and forest in less than 30 minutes.
- BREATHTAKING VIEW up to Tuscan islands: Gorgona and Capraia islands seems you can touch, even faraway Elba and Corsica when weather conditions permitting. Stunning view from Apuane Alps to the sea of Tigullio Gulf on the northwest side.
- ONLY 09 KM FROM SEA
- 20 minutes driving from sea Natural Park from Viareggio up to Pisa even visible from the house. Apuane Alps from 30 to 60 minutes driving.
I apologize if the calendar is not updated: we can offer alternatives nearby
Claudia purchased this apartment in 2014
I choosed this house as my heart instantly warmed. A strong feeling of freedom and peace! A breathtaking view to sea and Tuscany islands, sweet hills of olives and forest surrounding the house made me feel wrapped and warmed.
Apuan Alps stretching on the north side convey a strong sense of never ending peace.
It is an amazing place, a paradise surrounded by nature even though at few minutes from boring noise of the "civilized" world. Variety of beautiful birds during the day, night birds lull you with their melodies.
Foothpaths in the forest and olives is just behind the house: You can meet squirrels, badgers, foxes and even deer.
- I can recommend even in WINTER: mild temperatures even in the coldest months: average + 7/+15 degrees! In this case I would recommend low cost flights to PISA, Firenze, Genova or Bologna.
Only 20 minutes driving from Natural pools in ' Candalla” at the foot of Apuane Alps's Natural Park.
- The stunning marble quarries in Carrara from which you can enjoy the stunning view of whole coast until Liguria region and and some of Tuscany Islands!
- "5 Terre" Natural. Park in 1 hour : daily tour by ferryboat from Viareggio are highly recommended
- Short distances from more beautiful arts towns like Lucca and Pisa in 30 minutes, Firenze 1 hour.
The best restaurants, taverns, pizzerias i can recommend nearby.
these are only some of unmissable sites that should be visited nearby.
- EXTRA COSTS are not included in the booking price: --- electricity €0,40/kwh ---gas €4/c.m.due in cash on check out
- ON DEMAND: bedlinen €7,50/person/time --- 2 towels €7,50/person/time,due in cash on check out
- FOR FREE:
BABY up to 36 months old
DOG CONSIDERED if announced in advance, if quiet and friendly, not on sofa/bed/pool - please note: NOT FENCES
This is a truly awesome place, no less. A lovely old Italian stonehouse with a genuine rustic feel to it. The pool is for sharing but we had it pretty much to ourselves whenever we wanted it (the other guests using it at different times). Our daughter practically lived in the pool. There are breathtaking views all around, also when relaxing in the pool. Feels like you're really out of the way, in a unique spot high up and looking down on the world. Beautiful mountains to one side and sea and town to the other. We couldn't wish for more. Claudia makes a perfect and loving host. She'll stop at nothing to make sure you're enjoying your stay. She's extremely sweet and kind and generous and attentive. The best host we've ever had, in fact. She brought us pizza the first night because we arrived much later than planned and were rather exhausted after delayed flights and getting lost on our way to the house. It would be very hard not to have a great holiday in Claudia's place - a true, hidden-away gem.
This is without doubt in my top 3 places I have stayed, I cannot fault it. If tranquil, with beautiful views and a rustic charm are your thing then this is your place. Would I come here again, pack my bag, fly to pizza, hire a a car and in 45 minutes be sitting in front of that view – just try and stop me.
Once you have mastered the winding journey up the hill to the villa, because you are the last house on this road, you will just want to return so you can step out of the car and breath the air.
A half-hour drive from Lucca and Pizza, just over an hour to Florence it is the ideal launch pad to visit the fabulous sights that are in this part of Tuscany.
The food I this area – don’t get me started! From home cooked to Michelin star we did not have a bad meal.
Claudia is the consummate host, on the phone if you need anything, keeping the pool just right and full of local knowledge. Thank you Claudia you made a big difference to making this a special holiday.
We had such a great time in the appartment from Claudia.
A wine at our arrival was the start of many beautiful days. The seaview and the lovely nature around this awesome place made our holidays very comfortable!
We will come back again!
This is an absolutely amazing place to stay. It is at the top of a steep hill (10 hairpin bends) and with no other houses neareby. The views are spectacular and the apartment very comfortable. Claudia, the manager made us extremely welcome, providing us with wine and food when we arrived and loads of information about the surrounding countryside. The apartment had just been redecorated and everything (including the swimming pool) was new. We will definitely go back as there is so much to explore in the area and we could not possibly find a better apartment to stay in.
Decisamente un luogo indescrivibile.. Il meraviglioso panorama che si può ammirare dalla casa é qualcosa di unico, per di più avendo come sottofondo solamente il suono della natura..! La cosa fantastica è che si trova davvero a pochi minuti dal mare, e dopo aver trascorso la giornata sulla spiaggia non c'è niente di meglio che bere un bicchiere di vino sulla terrazza o rilassarsi in piscina attendendo un tramonto indimenticabile! L'appartamento è delizioso e dotato di ogni confort ma mantenendo un armonioso legame con la natura che lo circonda. Inoltre Claudia è fantastica e sempre disponibilissima! Che dire.. Provare per credere!
abbiamo trascorso le nostre vacanze nelle case di Claudia ed è stato bellissimo: 1 settimana nella casa di Montigiano (811185) e una qui: 2 posti unici, davvero incredibili ! non ci siamo fatte mancare proprio niente! persino passeggiate notturne nel boschetto per andare a mangiare alla trattoria di Pedona (raccomandata) .abbiamo noleggiato anche gli scooter ed è stata un'idea geniale, così abbiamo potuto muoverci con più libertà e comodità... insomma: bellissimo... indimenticabile ! Lo consigliamo assolutamente!