Spacious and comfortable property with secluded pool ans amazing views
Villa Yannakis is situated in the hamlet of Vinglatouri, above the nearby small beach and resort of Nissaki on the North East coast of Corfu. It is a wonderfully private location with large secluded pool, terrace and breathtaking sea views. The property has 3 bedrooms.
Lounge with separate kitchen area. 3 air conditioned bedrooms: 1 double bedroom (en suite) and 2 twin bedrooms. Family bathroom. Shaded dining terrace with BBQ. Private pool.
The lounge, with large comfy sofas along with TV and Wi-fi, has patio doors opening to the sea view dining balcony. Lounge sofas open into extra beds if required.
The kitchen has a large fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. Next to the kitchen is an inside formal dining area.
3 air conditioned bedrooms: 1 double bedroom (en suite) and 2 twin bedrooms.
There are 2 bathrooms: en suite (for the master bedroom) and 1 family bathroom with shower. Maid service, towels and bed linen is included.
Sunbathing around the private swimming pool is the perfect way to unwind, relax and daydream about how you are going to spend your holiday free time!! Will it be sightseeing the many museums and art galleries in Corfu Town? Or exploring miles of sandy beaches on the West coast? Maybe a day at the waterpark? Or a few rounds of Golf at the 18-hole course set in the Ropa Valley? Visit neighbouring Albania to see the ancient historical site of Butrint?
The pool is exceptionally private with no nearby villas overlooking. Beside the pool is a large brick BBQ and preparation area.
Size: 10m x 5m
Depths: Shallow: 1m; Deep End: 2.7 m
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
The holiday was absolutely brilliant. The villa was 100 as described it had everything that you needed and I would definitely recommend.
Activity and Interests
Nissaki is a small pretty resort with a horseshoe-shaped beach, offering excellent swimming and water sports. There are several tavernas specialising in local cuisine. A small harbour shelters the many little fishing boats that are moored there and there is a jetty/collection point for the Taverna Agni water taxi which offers an evening service to Taverna Agni and a twice-weekly trip to Corfu Town.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- AR.PR:1445/EP 23/5/2013
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horse riding
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 150 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, en-suite to the master bedroom
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- There are 2 bathrooms: en suite (for the master bedroom) and 1 family bathroom with shower.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, en-suite
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Folding Bed - 1 Sofa bed/Futon
- 3 air conditioned bedrooms: 1 double bedroom (en suite) and 2 twin bedrooms. There is a spacious sofa-bed in the lounge that can accommodate an extra guest (7th)
- Barbecue ...