Modern Property, Private Pool, Perfect Location, Great Value For Money
Superb beach front location. Spacious 3 bedroom villa with private pool and a gate directly to the sandy beach! Walking distance to Latchi along with a selection of tavernas, bars and shops.
Pool Level: Large kitchen. Large lounge with separate dining area. 1 double bedroom with en suite, 1 twin bedroom (with en suite), 1 twin bedroom. 1 family bathroom. Whole property is air conditioned.
Outside: Private pool, sun terrace, private path with direct access to the nearby beach, private parking.
The comfortably furnished living room is just the place to relax indoors with entertainment from the TV, DVD player and WiFi internet.
The large modern kitchen is very well equipped with full oven, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.
Villa Achilles has 3 air conditioned bedrooms: 1 double and 2 twin bedrooms. (Note: the bedroom curtains were being dry-cleaned when taking the below photos.)
The master bedroom is a double bedroom and has an en suite bathroom. The 2 en suite bedrooms have doors directly on to the pool terrace.
The villa has 3 bathrooms: 2 en suites and 1 family bathroom.
The private pool offers privacy, shade and wonderful views. The kitchen table can be moved out to the pool terrace for al fresco dining. Beside the pool, is a private gate to a small path leading directly to the beach.
Size: 8m x 4m
Depths: Shallow: 0.95m; Deep End: 1.75m
Access to the pool is by Roman steps and a pool ladder.
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
As usualy we hade a very nice and relaxing holiday !!!
Activity and Interests
Latchi is a pretty peaceful fishing village surrounded by vibrant green countryside and farmland. Located on the border of the Akamas Peninsula on the north west coast of Cyprus, this traditional Cypriot resort is just 2 miles from Polis and around 15 miles from Paphos. Perfect evenings can be spent enjoying Cypriot cuisine at the traditional waterside tavernas where the fresh fish and seafood is excellent.
This quiet resort is the ideal base for nature lovers, walkers and bird watchers as it is perfectly located to the Akamas Peninsula which is a protected region and National Park of Cyprus. This vast area has all kinds of flora and fauna, nature trails, rugged gorges such as Avakas Gorge, isolated coves and tranquil beaches. It is here that you will find Lara Bay where the green turtles breed and Fontana Amorosa Bay. A boat trip from the harbour will give you excellent views of the Park from the sea. A great way to explore the surrounding countryside and places that can't be reached by road is on horseback. Hiring a car is also a great way to explore the traditional villages in the Troodos Mountains that are only accessible by the winding mountain roads.
Latchi beach is blessed with beautiful clear blue waters along with the beaches in the bays around the resort. Watersports are on offer here and offer something more than just lazing on the beach. An excellent spot for scuba diving, all ages and abilities will love diving here among the caves and sunken wrecks which are home to a fascinating variety of marine life.
There is a 'push-chair' friendly footpath (with night lighting) which leads directly to Latchi. It is just a 15min stroll to the village where you will find a large selection of tavenas, bars and shops. In the other direction, just a short 5min walk, you will find a small sandy beach with simple beach taverna.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £115|
1 Nov 2016 - 30 Nov 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £87|
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include local taxes, bills and final cleaning. Air Conditioning (if required) can be paid locally.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 5 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning ...
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 150 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- The villa has 3 bathrooms: 2 en suites and 1 family bathroom.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, with en-suite
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, with eh-suite
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Villa Achilles has 3 air conditioned bedrooms: 1 Double and 2 Twin bedrooms.
- The private pool offers privacy, shade and wonderful views. Beside the pool, is a private gate to a small path leading directly to the beach. There is a 'push-chair' friendly footpath (with night lighting) which leads directly to Latchi. It is just a 15min stroll to the village where you will find a large selection of tavenas, bars and shops. In the other direction, just a short 5min walk, you will find a small sandy beach with simple beach taverna.