4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, guest WC, with panoramic views of the bay.
Lovely villa built in Mallorcan style but renovated in 2007 with a light, airy modern interior. Situated 200 metres from the sea on a hardly-used side road in this very exclusive estate, set back 50 metres from the road and completely tranquil. Walls with planted privacy fences all round, access only possible by remote control.
Parquet floors throughout, underfloor heating, air-conditioning. Entry from a large rear parking area, through a remote-control electric gate to the spacious rear terrace which backs on to the mountain and woods, all a nature reserve. Entry into the spacious designer kitchen/dining area with a large glass dining table to seat at least 6. Big ultra-modern fully-equipped open kitchen with breakfast bar, fitted with 6-ring electric convector and gas cooking rings and an eye-level air circulation electric cooker,built-in grill,deep fryer, American style refrigerator/freezer, separate freezer, and drinks refrigerator, wine storage/cooler, coffee machine, microwave,dish washer, plate warmer etc.
Big ceiling-mounted TV in the dining/kitchen area which can be raised or lowered electrically.
Most of the doors are glass allowing light to penetrate throughout the house.
From the kitchen/dining room you pass through two Mallorcan style sandstone arches into the large airy living room with leather couch and TV chair, 50`` LCD sat TV, fireplace and large glazed terrace doors.
On the same floor are a guest WC, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, and a laundry room equipped with washing machines and dryers, iron etc.
Upstairs to the master bedroom, equipped with LCD TV, with a full-wall window with panoramic views of the whole bay, and a small private terrace. The all-marble master bathroom is 21 sq. metres, and also has a panoramic window with incredible bay views. Equipped with bidet, 2 wash basins,a 2 sq.metre stone walk-in rain shower with its own sea view, and a very big jacuzzi bath tub raised to give sea views through the window. On this floor is also a separate walk-in wardrobe.
The living room patio doors open out on to the front terrace which has sun all day, and fantastic panoramic views of the bay. It is fitted with winding awnings and is perfect for dining at any time of the day. Furnished with sunbeds, dining table, seats and casual table and a gas barbecue.
On the lower level is the separate apartment and the adjacent swimmimg pool, and below that the palm tree garden with a Mallorcan stone table and benches for cool shady picnics or barbecues under the tall palm trees. Perfect for pets.
Steps from the living room terrace lead down to the pool, which is not visible from outside the house and is surrounded on 2 sides by palms.
There is also free Wifi and a built-in safe.
About the Owner
About Roy & Claudia
We are a family of 2, no children but 2 small dogs, and have been fortunate enough to live in this area of Mallorca for almost 20 years.
We come from the Midlands of England (him) and from the forests of Thuringia in Germany (her), speak German at home but live a very cosmopolitan lifestyle, which suits where we live surrounded by visitors and residents from all over the world. We try to spend some time in Summer on vacation, and we love South Beach Miami, although we also have apartments close by which is our alternative if the villa is rented and we are here.
We will be glad to help out with any information on the area, excursions, restaurants etc, as we know the area and realise that local knowledge is important for a holidaymaker with limited time to discover things.
We have a 27 foot open-deck sport boat and 2 jet skis, so time on the water is no problem. 300 metres from the villa is a small marina with a beach and swimming platform.
Roy & Claudia purchased this villa in 2007
Why Roy & Claudia chose Son Servera
We started off with apartments, then a house not far from the Costa de Los Pinos. Our aim, however, was always to be here, in one of the top urbanizations in Mallorca. For us it offers almost everything - it is beautiful, quiet, a village, but within easy reach of Cala Millor, Cala Ratjada and Arta. Palma is 50 minutes away. There is only one hotel here but it has a great spa and restaurant which is open to non-hotel guests.
It is virtually crime-free due to it´s location - only one road in and out video-scanned. it is secure - we have our own policeman, and due to the large percentage of prominent people who have holiday homes here in the summer season there are almost hourly patrols of local and national police.
Most local residents play golf, and the golf club is about 10 minutes walk away. The golf course has 18 holes. Canyamel, Pula, and Capdepera golf courses are all only 10 minutes drive away.. We are surrounded by a nature reserve, and a few metres from the villa is an entrance for walkers and mountain bikers which leads up and over the mountain which backs on to the rear terrace. 300 metres away are tennis courts for public use.
We believe that, all in all, there are few spots in the world which can beat Costa de Los Pinos.
What makes this villa unique
We chose this villa above all because of the fantastic sea views to the front, and the green woodland/mountain scenery at the rear. Then its quietness and privacy due to its distance from the residential road . The plot is 1800 sqm, and the palm trees and very manageable and usable garden played a part, as did the local infrastructure. The best of all worlds.
From the Owner
“We started off with apartments, then a house not far from the Costa de Los Pinos. Our aim, however, was always to be here, in one of the top urbanizations in Mallorca. For us it offers almost everything - it is beautiful, quiet, a village, but within easy reach of Cala Millor, Cala Ratjada and Arta. Palma is 50 minutes away. There is only one hotel here but it has a great spa and restaurant which is open to non-hotel guests. It is virtually crime-free due to it´s location - only one road in and out video-scanned. it is secure - we have our own policeman, and due to the large percentage of prominent people who have holiday homes here in the summer season there are almost hourly patrols of local and national police. Most local residents play golf, and the golf club is about 10 minutes walk away. The golf course has 18 holes. Canyamel, Pula, and Capdepera golf courses are all only 10 minutes drive away.. We are surrounded by a nature reserve, and a few metres from the villa is an entrance for walkers and mountain bikers which leads up and over the mountain which backs on to the rear terrace. 300 metres away are tennis courts for public use. We believe that, all in all, there are few spots in the world which can beat Costa de Los Pinos.”
Activity and Interests
The Costa de Los Pinos (Pine Tree Coast) is located between the sea and a pine-covered mountain on the north-east coast and is part of a nature reserve area. It is one of the most exclusive and prestigious urbanizations on the island, quiet, clean, organised and very secure even including it´s own policeman!
The sole entrance road is video-guarded, and is the only possible entrance/exit .
There are two local friendly restaurants, a typical local supermarket, and one hotel containing a Thallasso spa,restaurants, and a tennis school all within easy walking distance.
There are clean uncrowded natural beaches in the immediate vicinity, a typical beach bar/restaurant (chiringuito) with sunbeds, parasols etc, tennis courts, and an 18-hole golf course in the urbanization.
Within a radius of 10 kms. are three other well-known golf courses.
All in all the best of all worlds - a gorgeous tranquil place to live, beaches and nature with all amenities within easy reach.
For hikers and mountain bikers there are trails up and over the mountain behind the house and paths from Arta to Manacor.
Within 10 minutes by car are the local fishing port of Cala Bona with it´s local and international bars and restaurants, and the resort of Cala Millor with international amenities, bars, discos etc.. Arta, a very typical Mallorcan town with market is 15 minutes by car, and Son Servera, also with a weekly market is 10 minutes away.
From the bus stop in the centre of Costa de los Pinos there are regular bus services to all points on the island, and for local transport buses, an open-top double-decker bus, and a road train. Bikes of all descriptions can be rented in Cala Bona.
A must-see are the caves of Arta in the next bay, only 15 minutes by car, and for discos, bars and night-life Cala Ratjada is only 15 minutes by car.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Apr 2017 - 14 Jun 2017
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
15 Jun 2017 - 15 Sep 2017
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
16 Sep 2017 - 30 Nov 2017
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
My Standard Rate
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 8 guests; add £47 per night, per additional guest|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£424.34|
20% deposit required to confirm booking.
Remainder upon arrival or in advance by transfer.
Final cleaning charge for stays of one week 100 Euros, two to three weeks 200 Euros.
Built in safe available.
For stays of 1 month or more special rates can be negotiated.
Deposit required on reservation.
Balance in advance by transfer or on arrival in cash.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“We chose this villa above all because of the fantastic sea views to the front, and the green woodland/mountain scenery at the rear. Then its quietness and privacy due to its distance from the residential road . The plot is 1800 sqm, and the palm trees and very manageable and usable garden played a part, as did the local infrastructure. The best of all worlds.”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Fireplace ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- Sauna ...
- Car Available
- Private Chef
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- Ocean View
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- golf pass optional
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 300 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Semi en suite,a metre from the bedroom
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Jacuzzi, Bidet, Marble master bathroom,fantastic sea views, rain shower.
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Guest WC with wash basin.
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Located en suite in the downstairs pool-apartment.
- All bathrooms have windows. The master bathroom is a luxurious all-marble room of 25 sqm with a phenomenal view of the bay. The jacuzzi bath is raised to enable the views whilst bathing and will fit two adults with ease. There are two wash basins. A 5 sqm walk-in shower with both normal and rain shower functions, blue LED ceiling lamps, a pebble floor, and great views of the bay through it´s own large ´´porthole´´. There is a toilet and bidet, towel dryer, under-floor heating, a 4 sqm wall mirror, and a big picture window. And lots of shelves and storage space.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, Air conditioned
- Bedroom 3 Master - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, Master bedroom, very large double bed, TV, on suite. Air con
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed, Air conditioned.
- Bedroom/apartment 4 - 2 Single Bed, 1 Cot, Separate apartment on the pool terrasse, en suite.
- Bedroom 1 on the ground floor is 17 sqm and contains a double bed, dresser, and wardrobe. It opens through large patio doors on to the front terrace with access to the pool and is light and airy with sea view, and has aircon. The master bedroom (3) on the top floor is 25 sqm and has an emperor-size double bed, TV, access to it´s own small terrace,a walk-in dressing room, aircon and fantastic panoramic sea views. Bedroom 2 is also ground floor, 17sqm, simply furnished, double bed, built-in wardrobes, air conditioned, double terrace doors with access to the pool and sea views. Bedroom 4 is an apartment on the pool terrace, with en suite bathroom, 2 single beds, fridge, small walk-in wardrobe.
- Bicycles ...
- Boat ...
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Tennis ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- 1 bicycles
- 8 garden chairs
- Max. occupancy: 8
- non smoking only ...
- pets considered ...
- Events Allowed
- children welcome ...
- There is a built-in safe. The house will be cleaned and sheets/towels changed once a week. Anything more is optional. Car, chauffeur, baby sitter, private catering, spa , massage, tours, golf, sports etc. can be arranged. An extra charge of 200 Euros per week is required for pets. The mountain behind the house is a natural reserve and perfect for hikers & mountain bikers. There is a local ´´ corner shop´´ supermarket and 2 restaurants 300 metres away. One is a friendly family Mallorcan/Spanish bar/restaurant, the other a Mediterranean-style restaurant. A 4- star hotel with Thallasso spa,sauna, massage, beauty treatments etc. is 5 minutes walk away. There is, in the hotel, a nice restaurant with lovely bay views. A small picturesque marina is just behind the hotel next to a beach with swimming platform. 500 metres away is the Marjal beach with sunbeds and sunshades, and the local beach bar and restaurant. Not to be missed.