Set within olive grows, lovely seaviews and close to beach and amenities
Set within an olive grove, Villa Aphrodite is a delightfully private villa with secluded pool, sea views and just a short distance to the village of Latchi with its excellent choice or tavernas, beaches and pretty fishing harbour.
Bungalow design: 3 bedrooms (air conditioned), 2 bathrooms, lounge, dining area, open plan kitchen. Private pool.
There are 2 cosy lounge areas with sofas, satellite TV and a music system with CD. Patio doors open directly onto the dining terrace overlooking the pool.
The open plan kitchen is well equipped and includes a full oven, large fridge freezer and washing machine. Beside the kitchen is a dining area.
There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms, 1 double and 2 twin. The master bedroom has an en suite bathroom. Large patio doors overlook the pool and open onto the private terrace. The twin bedrooms each have patio doors with pool and garden views.
The villa has 2 large modern bathrooms.
The large pool, set in well tended gardens, is totally private with no overlooking nearby villas. The private pool and sea views create a perfect holiday setting. Next to the private pool is a BBQ.
Size: 5m x 9m
Depths: Shallow: 1.00m; Deep End: 2.20m
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Great villa in quiet location, not to far out of the resort of latchi but far enough. Defiantly go again.
Activity and Interests
Latchi: At Latchi you will find a laid back Cypriot village with a sandy beach and waterfront tavernas. Local life focuses on the fishing harbour. The local bars are low key and welcoming.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include local taxes, bills and final cleaning. Air Conditioning (if required) can be paid locally.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- eco tourism
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- 100 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- The villa has 2 large modern bathrooms.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms, 1 double and 2 twin. The master bedroom has an en suite bathroom. Large patio doors overlook the pool and open onto the private terrace. The twin bedrooms each have patio doors with pool and garden views.
- 6 garden chairs
- The large pool, set in well tended gardens, is totally private with no overlooking nearby villas. The private pool and sea views create a perfect holiday setting. Size: 5m x 9m Depths: Shallow: 1.00m; Deep End: 2.20m