2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, delightful location, walking distance to Latchi
Few 2 bedroom villas can offer such a delightful setting: a private pool and gardens, with no one nearby to overlook, and still just a few steps from a sandy beach! With the pretty village and harbour of Latchi within walking distance, Villa Apollo is the perfect spot for a couple or small family.
Open plan kitchen with access to outside terrace with barbecue. A separate dining area. Sunken lounge with traditional fireplace, opening onto gardens and terrace beside the pool. Downstairs w/c and shower (perfect for the pool).
Upper floor includes master double bedroom with en suite bathroom. Twin bedroom with separate shower room and toilet. Large dining terrace/balcony overlooking the pool and gardens.
A couple of steps lead down to the 'sunken' lounge which has French windows to the pool terrace, TV, CD player and fireplace. The villa also offers free Wi-Fi Internet.
Kitchen facilities include dishwasher, washing machine, kettle, toaster, cooker, oven, freezer. Iron and ironing board are also provided. French doors open onto a covered BBQ terrace next to the pool. Opposite the kitchen is a separate dining area.
There are 2 air conditioned bedrooms. The master bedroom has en suite bathroom along with 2 balconies overlooking the pool and gardens. The twin bedroom also has two balconies along with a separate shower room.
Villa Apollo has 3 bathrooms; 2 upstairs and 1 downstairs. Maid service, towels and linen are included.
The private pool has a sunny aspect and is set in well tended, enclosed gardens. There are sunbeds and sun umbrellas. There is a sandy beach is just a few steps from the villa.
Size: 7m x 4m
Depths: Shallow: 1.00m; Deep End:1.40 m
with Jacuzzi jets
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
We were delighted to find the villa more lovely than the pictures indicated online. The beach which was a 2 minute walk away was like a private beach and at the busiest time we only had to share it with 8 other people amazing for an August holiday made even more special by the numerous turtle nests. The Agni team were always attentive and helpful. If you are looking for a quieter area with great food wildlife and not too many tourists I can highly recommend villa Apollo and the Agni team to organize this for you.
Brochure/Web Description Comments:
The photos on line do not do the villa and beach justice we were delighted when we arrived to find the villa larger and the beach more beautiful than we had expected.
Activity and Interests
At Latchi you will find a laid back Cypriot village with a sandy beach and waterfront tavernas. Local life focuses on the fishing harbour. The local bars are low key and welcoming.
From the villa there is a 'push-chair' friendly footpath (with night lighting) which leads directly to Latchi. It is just a 15min stroll to the village where you will find a large selection of tavernas, bars and shops. In the other direction, just a short 5min stroll, you will find a small sandy beach with simple beach taverna.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £99|
1 Nov 2016 - 30 Nov 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £73|
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include local taxes, bills and final cleaning. Air Conditioning (if required) can be paid locally.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 120 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Villa Poseidon has 3 bathrooms; 2 upstairs and 1 downstairs.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, en-suite
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Extra bed - Extra bed available for a child on request (for free)
- There are 2 air conditioned bedrooms. The Master bedroom has en suite bathroom along with 2 balconies overlooking the pool and gardens. The twin bedroom also has two balconies along with a separate shower room.
- 4 garden chairs
- The private pool has a sunny aspect and is set in well tended, enclosed gardens. There are sunbeds and sun umbrellas. Pool Dimensions Size: 7m x 4m Depths: Shallow: 1.00m; Deep End:1.40 m with Jacuzzi jets The sandy beach is just a few steps from the villa.