3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, carefully furnished interiors and perfect location
Enjoying an idyllic setting, just a few steps to a sandy beach, Villa Dionysus is a beautiful villa sleeping 4 to 7 people with private pool.
The sandy beach is just a few steps from the villa. A short stroll, via pretty coastal path, brings you to a selection of shops, tavernas and bars.
Ground Floor: Open plan kitchen with access to outside terrace with barbecue. A separate dining area and sunken lounge with traditional fireplace, opening onto terrace and pool, a guest toilet and shower. TV and CD player are also included.
1st Floor: Upper floor includes master double bedroom with en suite bathroom, two twin bedrooms with separate bathroom and large dining balcony overlooking the pool.
A couple of steps lead down to the 'sunken' lounge which has French windows to the pool terrace, TV and fireplace. The villa also offers free Wi-Fi Internet.
Kitchen facilities include dishwasher, washing machine, kettle, toaster, cooker, oven, freezer. Iron and ironing board are also provided.
Opposite the kitchen is an inside dining area. From the kitchen, French doors open onto a BBQ terrace next to the pool.
There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms: 1 double and 2 twins. The Master bedroom has a double bed, en suite bathroom and enjoys a sea view balcony. The two twin bedrooms also have balconies.
There are 3 modern bathrooms. Maid service, towels and linen are included.
The private pool enjoys a sunny aspect and has plenty of sunbeds and sun umbrellas.
Size: 7m x 4m
Depths: Shallow: 1.00m; Deep End: 1.40m
With Jacuzzi jets.
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
Overall excellent though!
Activity and Interests
At Latchi you will find a laid back Cypriot village with a sandy beach and waterfront tavernas. Local life focuses on the fishing harbour. The local bars are low key and welcoming.
From the villa there is a 'push-chair' friendly footpath (with night lighting) which leads directly to Latchi. It is just a 15min stroll to the village where you will find a large selection of tavenas, bars and shops. In the other direction, just a short 5min stroll, you will find a small sandy beach with simple beach taverna.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include local taxes, bills and final cleaning. Air Conditioning (if required) can be paid locally.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning ...
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- near the sea
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 150 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Shower Enclosure
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Extra bed - 1 Sofa bed/Futon, extra bed available free of charge (suitable for child only)
- There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms: 1 double and 2 twins. The Master bedroom has a double bed, en suite bathroom and enjoys a sea view balcony. The two twin bedrooms also have balconies. A 7th person can be accommodated free of charge in an extra bed if required.
- 6 garden chairs
- The private pool enjoys a sunny aspect and has plenty of sunbeds and sun umbrellas. Pool Dimensions Size: 7m x 6m Depths: Shallow: 1.00m; Deep End: 1.40m With Jacuzzi jets. The beach is just opposite the villa.