The villa has 4 bedrooms and is conveniently located close to the beach
Villa Hermis is a wonderful 4 bedroomed secluded villa with private pool. If you are searching for that perfect villa with breathtaking sea views, a private pool and a short walk to tavernas and the beach, then look no further - you have found it!
Pool Level: The open plan living and dining room has patio doors leading to the terrace overlooking the swimming pool and sea. A well-equipped kitchen leads into the dining room and provides everything you require for a self-catering holiday. There is a twin bedroom, located on the ground floor, with an en suite shower room which is accessible for wheelchairs as it has a wider door and ramp to the shower along with safety handles.
1st Floor: The 3 remaining bedrooms are located on the first floor. There are 2 bedrooms with twin beds, which share a family bathroom, and the third bedroom has a double bed and en suite shower room. All the first floor bedrooms have the added luxury of a private balcony with stunning sea and sunset views.
Living Room: The lounge has deep sofas and is air conditioned for comfort. Patio doors open directly to the pool terrace.
The modern kitchen is fully fitted and well equipped - making home entertaining around the pool a delight! There is an inside, air conditioned, dining area, or of course you can dine beside the pool.
Villa Hermis has 4 air conditioned bedrooms: 1 Double and 3 twins. Each bedroom has a private balcony with breathtaking sea views. The 4th bedroom is on the ground floor with patios doors opening onto the pool terrace.
Villa Hermis has 3 bathrooms. Maid service, towels and linen are included.
Patio doors from the living room lead out to the large sunbathing terrace, which surrounds the private swimming pool. The pool is accessed via roman steps. There is a built in BBQ, sun beds and garden furniture providing the perfect setting to enjoy the glorious views and the magnificent sunsets on the long warm evenings.
Size: 10m x 4m
Depths: Shallow: 1.0m; Deep End: 1.7m
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
As you may be aware we visit the Hermis last year and booked directly with the owner for two visits in 2013. So as you can imagine we love the villa. The following points tell you why. We love Argaka and have visited many times but the location of the Hermis is just wonderful set up high in a secluded spot with a magnificent uninterrupted view of the glorious sea and surrounding area. The villa inside is spacious clean well equipped. The outside space is stunning, spacious, wonderful pool, kept immaculately clean, gardens, shrubs and plants and totally peacefull . What more could you ask. Roll on September!!!!
Brochure/Web Description Comments:
All as stated
Maintenance/Car Hire etc:
The only issue we had was that the oven did not work. We text Stathis who manages the property and within five minutes we had a visit from the lady who cleans the villa and the pool. She does not speak english but we managed to understand an electrician would call within the hour, which he did. The oven was taken away for repair and returned the next day in excellent working order. Excellent response.
Activity and Interests
Argaka is a quiet fruit farming community, located along a pretty coast, offering an ideal location for those who appreciate local authenticity and friendliness along with a beach holiday. There are several tavernas, bars and shops along the beach front. Above Argaka stretches the Troodos forest with its delightful walks and trails.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £98|
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 220 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed
- Extra bed - An Extra bed (suitable for a child) can be provided for free
- Villa Hermis has 4 air conditioned bedrooms: 1 Double and 3 twins.
- 8 garden chairs
- • Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday. • You will be provided with their 24 h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you. • We provide detailed driving instructions (with photos and GPS Location) to the property. • Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.