Private pool and pretty garden. Set close to the beach and tavernas
Wonderful air conditioned 4 bedroom Cyprus holiday villa overlooking the sea with private pool and pretty garden. Set close to the beach and sea with the most breathtaking views we have ever seen.
Located in Argaka, Polis, the location is rural and secluded. The villa is spacious and simply furnished, close to the beach and sea. Taverna and beach all within walking distance.
Villa Adonis has a private driveway and parking right up to the entrance of the villa. Nearby tavernas and beach are within walking distance.
Pool Level: Open plan lounge and kitchen. Single bedroom with en suite bathroom. Guest wc.
First floor: 2 doubles and 1 twin bedroom. Family Bathroom with bath shower and wc.
The lounge has large, comfortable sofas. Patio doors lead to a dining terrace overlooking the private pool.
Villa Adonis has a fully fitted kitchen with serving bar and inside dining area.
Villa Adonis has 4 air conditioned bedrooms: 2 Doubles, 1 twin and 1 Single Bedroom. Upstairs there are 2 doubles and 1 Twin. The upstairs double bedrooms have patio doors to wonderful sea view balconies overlooking the pool. The 4th bedroom is a single. It is located downstairs and has its own en suite bathroom.
Villa Adonis has a large family bathroom upstairs. Downstairs is an en suite bathroom and also a guest wc. Maid service, towels and linen are included.
The private pool is the focus of the villa. Steps provide easy access in and out and there are sunbeds and sun umbrellas around the patio.
Size: 8m x 4m
Depths: Shallow: 0.90m; Deep End: 1.90m
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Our holiday was organised to enable us to attend our son's wedding so was always going to be wonderful. We liked and enjoyed our stay in Cyprus and everyone was very friendly. Everyone was super to all the children in wedding party which made our stay all the more enjoyable.
Activity and Interests
Argaka is a quiet fruit farming community, located along a pretty coast, offering an ideal location for those who appreciate local authenticity and friendliness along with a beach holiday. There are several tavernas, bars and shops along the beach front. Above Argaka stretches the Troodos forest with its delightful walks and trails.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 200 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet
- Villa Adonis has a large family bathroom upstairs. Downstairs is an en suite bathroom and also a guest wc.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Single Bed
- Villa Adonis has 4 air conditioned bedrooms: 2 Doubles, 1 twin and 1 Single Bedroom.
- 6 garden chairs
- • Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday. • You will be provided with their 24 h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you. • We provide detailed driving instructions (with photos and GPS Location) to the property. • Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.