Idyllic Rural Setting Yet Close To Beach And Tavernas. Excellent Value For Money
Villa Anna is a one-bedroom air-conditioned bungalow on the private Russa Villas Estate set within olive groves and fruit orchards above the beaches of Trapezaki.
It has a private pool and has distant sea views from the balconies. The villa is one of four similar private bungalows on the estate and has free WiFi. The bungalow is ideal for 2-4 persons.
The front door leads into an open plan living room and kitchen/dining area. French windows lead out onto a spacious front balcony.
The separate twin bedroom has French windows leading out to a private balcony. Shower room is next to the bedroom. (The twin beds can be pushed together to make a double).
The villa is well separated from its neighbours with guests’ privacy in mind. Swimming pool has sunbathing terrace.
Living room is open plan with a sofabed for a third person and if needed there is another pull out bed stored under the sofa making the property ideal for a family with 2 children.
French windows lead out from the living area to a shaded balcony equipped with table and chairs. Rural views from the balcony with distant views of the sea.
Open plan kitchen has full cooker and fridge/freezer. There is a microwave, toaster and kettle as well as washing machine. There is no dishwasher at this property. Open plan dining area has table and four chairs.
There is one bedroom with twin beds, dressing table and wardrobe. The twin beds can be pushed together to make a double. French windows lead out onto a private balcony which overlooks the gardens and swimming pool.
The bathroom is next to the bedroom and has a shower, hand-basin and WC.
The swimming pool is surrounded by sunbathing terraces and has a sunshade and loungers.
Size: 7.00m x 3.5m
Depths: Shallow:0.80m; Deep End: 1.60m
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Activity and Interests
Trapezaki Beach is long and sandy with the focus around a tiny harbour where locals keep their fishing boats. Strict building restrictions have prevented any building close to the beach so there is a very natural feel to it with the original charm remaining. There are a few tavernas and above the bay a couple of mini-markets.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- MHTE:0830K122K0223301 AR.PR:706 6/11/2008
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 75 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- The bathroom is next to the bedroom and has a shower, hand-basin and WC.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 2 Single Bed
- Lounge - 2 Sofa bed/Futon, Suitable for 1 or 2 extra guests (at least one child)
- There is one bedroom with twin beds, dressing table and wardrobe. French windows lead out onto a private balcony which overlooks the gardens and swimming pool. An extra guest (adult or child) can be accommodated on the comfortable sofa bed in the lounge. A fourth person (child) can sleep on a folding bed provided on request.
- 4 garden chairs