2 Bedrooms, Air-conditioning, Sea Views, Balconies, Perfect Location
In recent years the small harbour village of Agios Stephanos on the north east coast has become very popular with visitors who are looking for something a bit special. With its fabulous views, Greek hospitality and quality of cuisine found at the harbourside tavernas, not forgetting the unspoilt feel of the place, it has a draw that is easy to understand.
On one side of the harbour is a small beach, shaded by old olive trees, that gently shelves into clear waters. The village is home to a couple of pretty little shops to browse and boat rental is available. Exploring the coastline and discovering the myriad of other coves and bays nearby is a lovely way to spend a lazy day and a great reason to consider Agios Stephanos as your destination when next visiting Corfu.
Theophilos Two is an attractive 1st floor apartment that sleeps up to 4 people in 2 air conditioned bedrooms. Located just a stone's throw from the water's edge, its large balcony overlooks the harbour and is a superb vantage point for watching the world wander by.
This elegant apartment has a large open plan living/dining and kitchen area. From here a small hallway leads to 2 light and airy air conditioned bedrooms, 1 double, 1 twin and a bathroom. To the front the large balcony offers plenty of space not only for enjoying meals outdoors but for topping up your tan on the sunbeds located there.
The main living area is both comfortable and charming. It benefits from satellite TV and a good selection of books are also available here for guests to borrow. 2 pairs of French windows lead out from the living area onto the terrace, giving a sense of space and light into this lovely airy room.
The kitchen is equipped with oven/hob, fridge/freezer, microwave and dishwasher. Next to it is a comfortable dining area that seats 4 with ease. There is also a washing machine in a outside laundry room (shared by Theophilos 1)
The master double bedroom is simply but attractively furnished with a large wrought iron style double bed being its focal point. It has French doors which open onto the balcony, air conditioning and plenty of storage space in the fitted wardrobes.
With its cooling blue accents, the 2nd bedroom, furnished with twin beds, is a light and attractive space. As with the master bedroom it benefits from air conditioning and it has access through French windows to its own balcony.
The pleasantly tiled bathroom has a full sized bath with shower fitment.
The balcony that wraps around this apartment is unusually large. It is furnished with everything you could need for dining, sun bathing, people watching or simply enjoying the fabulous views and sunsets!
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
Very nice apartment - we stayed in Theophilus 1 a couple of years back so really appreciated the extra space in '2'. Very clean and comfortable - maid service 3 times during our 9 day stay. Love being so near the tavernas and bars a walk to Kerrasia each day was a must for us to walk off the extra pounds gained by the lovely food in the restaurants. Would not hesitate in using Agni again.
Activity and Interests
Saint Stephanos: The island of Corfu has its secrets and Saint Stephanos, set around a horse-shoe shaped bay, is certainly one of them. An extremely pretty fishing village, located between Kalami and Kassiopi, that has managed to retain its traditional look and laid back feel . There is a small local Greek community that welcomes its visitors with the warmth and hospitality for which Greece is famous. The excellent setting, waterfront Tavernas and bars, along with a scattering of mini-markets, shops and boat hire create a delightful Greek island holiday destination.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £53|
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
PR:30/BK N.S:08/29/07427 A.M:37793 -14/1/2009
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- horse riding
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 90 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- In addition to the expected sink and loo, the pleasantly tiled bathroom has a full sized bath with shower fitments rather than simply a shower, as many apartments have.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, air conditioned
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, air conditioned
- Folding Bed - 1 Sofa bed/Futon, Suitable for a child up to the age of 12 only
- The master double bedroom is simply but attractively furnished with a large wrought iron style double bed being its focal point. It has French doors which open onto the balcony, air conditioning and plenty of storage space in the fitted wardrobes. With its cooling blue accents, the second bedroom, furnished with twin beds, is a light and attractive space. As with the master bedroom it benefits from air conditioning and it has access through French windows to its own balcony.
- The balcony that wraps around this apartment is unusually large. It is furnished with everything you could need for dining, sun bathing, people watching or simply enjoying the fabulous views and sunsets! A room with a view? A whole apartment, and balcony!