Sea Views, Modern Fittings, Private Pool, Air-conditioning
Villa Ioanna is the perfect choice for those seaching for a modern base in a peaceful location, yet just a very short drive to delightful Saint Stephanos with its beach and excellent tavernas. The villa is located above the village, giving it magical views over the harbour below and the sea views beyond and consists of 3 air conditioned bedrooms sleeping up to 6 people.
The ground floor has an entrance that leads into the open plan living room/diner and kitchen. A air conditioned double bedroom with en suite is also on the ground floor.
On the 1st floor are 2 further en suite twin bedrooms with a large balcony with sea views over Saint Stephanos. All bedrooms are air conditioned.
The comfy living area has Satellite TV (limited English channels) and DVD player. Patio doors open onto a raised patio overlooking the pool and sea views beyond.
The kitchen includes a oven/hob, microwave and fridge/freezer.
There are 3 bedrooms: 1 double and 2 twin. Each bedroom has its own en suite bathroom and is air conditioned. The double bedroom, is located downstairs and has patio doors to a poolside terrace. The 2 twin bedrooms are located on the 1st floor and they have doors to the upper balcony.
Each bedroom has a modern en suite bathoom. Towels (bath and hand) along with maid service are included.
The upper terrace is completely private and offers sea views over Saint Stephanos and down to the harbour.
Complete with sunbeds and parasols the terrace surrounding the pool is perfect for catching the sun, while the broad main terrace one level up offers lots of sun as well as covered areas for sitting over al-fresco meals prepared on the poolside barbecue.
Size: 8m x 5m
Depths: Shallow: 0.90m; Deep End: 1.80m
Access: via steps and ladder
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
We all enjoyed ourselves. Our first time to the Island and what a lovely surprise it was. The villa was breathtaking. Stunning views. Absolutely spotless. Car hire with your associate company was so simple and the rep was a great chap to deal with.We would highly recommend your company to family and friends and would be a pleasure to use your services again. Many thanks for making our holiday one to remember!
Activity and Interests
Saint Stephanos: The island of Corfu has its secrets and Saint Stephanos, set around a horse-shoe shaped bay, is certainly one of them. An extremely pretty fishing village, located between Kalami and Kassiopi, that has managed to retain its traditional look and laid back feel . There is a small local Greek community that welcomes its visitors with the warmth and hospitality for which Greece is famous. The excellent setting, waterfront Tavernas and bars, along with a scattering of mini-markets, shops and boat hire create a delightful Greek island holiday destination.
Aghios Stefanos, which is just within leisurely walking distance, has a selection of tavernas, bars and shops, as well as a picturesque beach. The beach of Avlaki, with its beautiful beach, sailing school and horse riding school is just a very short drive away.
Note: You can also walk down to Saint Stephanos via a short path through the olive groves. The distance is 500m but the path would not be suitable for the elderly or infirm as it is a steep in places.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £93|
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- horse riding
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 180 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, en-suite
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, en-suite
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, en-suite
- There are 3 bedrooms: 1 double and 2 twin. Each bedroom has its own en suite bathroom and is air conditioned. The double bedroom, is located downstairs and has patio doors to a poolside terrace. The 2 twin bedrooms are located upstairs and they have doors to the upper balcony.
- 6 garden chairs
- The gorgeous pool terrace is a suntrap and has lots of space for sunloungers, while the broad main terrace one level up offers lots of sunny and covered areas for sitting over al-fresco meals prepared on the poolside barbecue. Size: 8m x 5m Depths: Shallow: 0.90m; Deep End: 1.80m The upper terrace is completely private and offers sea views over Saint Stephanos and down to the harbour.