Air-conditioned. Modernly furnished, Close To Tavernas And Beach
Villa Prodromi is a spacious family villa, set in a village location close to tavernas and shops. The spacious terraces and patios face south and compliment the swimming pool creating a fantastic sun-trap. Villa Prodromi offers the perfect choice for a sunny holiday focused around the pool with the beach close by.
Pool Level: Entrance to villa via steps to hallway. Living room, kitchen, bathroom/wc. Door to BBQ and dining terrace. To the rear of the villa are private gardens.
1st Floor: 3 air conditioned bedrooms (2 doubles and 1 twin). Family bathroom.
The lounge has tasteful furnishings with ceiling fan and sofa bed (if required for an extra person.)
Villa Prodromi features a large fully fitted and equipped kitchen. Sliding patio doors open to a shaded dining terrace with brick BBQ. This is also a washing machine located in the downstairs bathroom. Shaded dining area opposite the barbecue overlooks the pool and gardens. Opposite the pool is an additional seating/dining area.
There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms, all located on the 1st floor. Each bedroom has a private balcony.
Villa Prodromi has 2 bathrooms. Maid service, towels and linen are provided.
The pool area is enclosed by stone walls and marble. Sun beds and shades help you enjoy the private pool to the full. You will return home with a fantastic sun tan!
Size: 8m x 4m
Depths: Shallow: 1.00m; Deep End: 1.90m
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
Cannot fault the villa or the company in fact we were so pleased with the villa and service from Agni travel . We will defiantly use this company again and have recommended to family and friends a far superior service than you get from a big tour company!
Brochure/Web Description Comments:
The photos could do with updating they don't do the villa justice! Could not believe how lovely the villa was.
Maintenance/Car Hire etc:
Nothing all perfect
Activity and Interests
Prodromos Latchi: is a small hamlet between Latchi and Polis. There is a long sweeping beach and a footpath directly to Latchi.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include local taxes, bills and final cleaning. Air Conditioning (if required) can be paid locally.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 180 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Villa Prodromi has 2 bathrooms and an outside poolside shower.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Extra bed - 1 Sofa bed/Futon, Available on request free of charge
- There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms, all located on the 1st floor. Each bedroom has a private balcony. An extra person, if required, can be accommodated on the sofa bed in the lounge.
- Lanai / Gazebo
- 6 garden chairs
- • Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday. • You will be provided with their 24 h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you. • We provide detailed driving instructions (with photos and GPS Location) to the property. • Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.