4 bedrooms, private swimming pool, delightful seaviews and perfect location
Few villas can offer total seclusion and privacy yet be so close to the beach and tavernas. Villa Alasia is just such a villa with a large private pool, secluded gardens, sea views and the beach with pretty taverna just a few steps away. The villa is located close to the Polis and Latchi where you find a quiet and low-key holiday ambiance.
Ground Floor: Entrance into large lounge. Patio doors open directly to the pool terrace. Modern kitchen with separate dining area. 1 double bedroom with en suite. 1 twin bedroom. Shower room. Separate w/c.
1st Floor: 1 Double bedroom with en suite. 1 twin bedroom. Family bathroom. Large balcony overlooking private pool and sea beyond. Side balcony overlooking fields.
The spacious living area has large sofas, an inside dining area, and patio doors opening directly on to the pool terrace.
Villa Alasia features a large fully fitted and equipped kitchen. The poolside BBQ and shaded dining area complete this perfect villa.
There is an inside dining area, however you are most likely to spend your time dining around the pool!
Villa Alasia has 4 air conditioned bedrooms: 2 doubles and 2 twins. There are 2 bedrooms on the ground floor: 1 double and 1 twin. There are also 2 bedrooms on the upper floor: 1 double and 1 twin.
Villa Alasia has 4 bathrooms and a separate w/c.
The private pool offers a secluded way to spend your days; those when you decide not to head to the nearby beach and taverna but laze around the villa!
There is a shaded dining area beside the pool with large dining table. Just opposite the table is a full-size BBQ.
Size: 8m x 5m
Depths: Shallow: 1.20m; Deep End: 1.80m
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
We went away as a party of 8. The villa was easily big enough to accommodate us all. The villa was well furnished and very clean. The pool was wonderful and large enough even when we all jumped in. The local area was lovely with the cobbled beach about 200m away. Best if you have a car to get the supermarket in Polis and tour around. The owner Goerge was always helpful and reasonable. It was very quiet so I'm not sure what it would be like in at busy times of the year.
Activity and Interests
Argaka is a quiet fruit farming community, located along a pretty coast, offering an ideal location for those who appreciate local authenticity and friendliness along with a beach holiday. There are several tavernas, bars and shops along the beach front. Above Argaka stretches the Troodos forest with its delightful walks and trails.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
1 Nov 2016 - 30 Nov 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include local taxes, bills and final cleaning. Air Conditioning (if required) can be paid locally.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- near the sea
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 200 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed
- Balcony ...
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- 8 garden chairs
- • Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday. • You will be provided with their 24 h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you. • We provide detailed driving instructions (with photos and GPS Location) to the property. • Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.