Located close to beaches and tavernas and just a short drive from Coral Bay
A gorgeous 3 bedroom Cyprus holiday villa overlooking the sea with private pool and large tended garden. Stunningly designed and furnished to the highest standards. Located just a short drive from beaches and the resort of Coral Bay.
On the ground floor there's a lounge and dining room, a well-planned kitchen with a breakfast bar with two stools which can be used for less formal dining and an en suite double bedroom with doors out to the terrace. There is also a guest wc and laundry room.
Stairs lead to the two remaining bedrooms on the first floor, one double and one twin, all have balconies facing the sea. The double is en suite and there's a family bathroom too.
The living space is light and bright with full-height doors opening out onto balconies and the pool-terrace, all with sea views.
Villa Valia has a fully fitted kitchen with serving bar and inside dining area. A side patio door opens to the BBQ area. Adjacent is a shaded pool-side seating area - perfect for enjoying those family meals around the pool.
Villa Valia has 3 air conditioned bedrooms. On the ground floor there is an en suite double bedroom with doors out to the terrace. There are 2 bedrooms on the first floor; 1 double and 1 twin, all have balconies facing the sea. The double is en-suite and the twin has a large family bathroom. Views from the up stairs bedrooms over the pool to the sea.
The villa has 3 bathrooms along with a guest wc.
Outside the large private swimming pool takes pride of place in the center of a large sunbathing terrace furnished with sunbeds, umbrellas and a poolside shower.
A combination of privacy fencing and the mature gardens abundant with vibrant Mediterranean flowers and plants not only add fragrance and colour to the grounds but also ensure excellent privacy for the pool.
Nearby, just a short walk, is an excellent fresh fish market. Here, you can buy fresh fish ideal for cooking on your private poolside barbecue. A pergola provides shade for outdoor summer dining making good use of the barbecue provided.
Size: 9.5m x 4.5m
Depths: Shallow: 1.00m; Deep End: 1.85m
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Good
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
We had an excellent holiday. The villa was beautiful and immaculately clean. We did lots of activities and were impressed with the beauty of the island. We would definitely return.
Activity and Interests
Coral Bay - Paphos: The beach at Peyia, on Cyprus's west coast, is known as Coral Bay and is ideal for families in search of safe swimming and soft sand. A large horseshoe-shaped cove flanked by steep limestone cliffs. It is the classic holiday sandy beach, with safe swimming and Blue Flag status. There are plenty of bars and restaurants on the beach and in the resort itself, and many are surprisingly appealing - this is not a resort with lots of high-rise and development.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include local taxes, bills and final cleaning. Air Conditioning (if required) can be paid locally.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- near the sea
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 200 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet
- The villa has 3 bathrooms along with a guest wc.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Villa Valia has 3 air conditioned bedrooms: On the ground floor there is an en suite double bedroom with doors out to the terrace. There are 2 bedrooms on the first floor; 1 double and 1 twin, all have balconies facing the sea. The double is en-suite and the twin has a large family bathroom.
- 6 garden chairs
- • Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday. • You will be provided with their 24 h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you. • We provide detailed driving instructions (with photos and GPS Location) to the property. • Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.