Located in the delightful 'Sea Caves' area, close to beach and tavernas
Set in a pretty area of Southern Cyprus, known locally as the sea caves, is Villa Mayia. This lovely family villa, overlooks the sea and offers a large private pool, 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Villa Mayia is the perfect villa for a family getaway to the sun.
Pool Level: Large lounge/kitchen with patio doors to pool terrace. 1 double bedroom with en suite. Guest wc/utility room.
1st Floor: 1 Double bedroom with en suite. I Double and 1 twin bedroom. Large family bathroom. Roof-style terrace overlooking pool and sea.
The living room is light and spacious with patio doors opening out on to balconies and the pool terrace, all with sea views.
Villa Mayia has a fully fitted kitchen with serving bar and inside dining area. A side patio door opens to the BBQ area. Adjacent is a shaded pool-side seating area - perfect for enjoying those family meals around the pool.
Villa Mayia has 4 air conditioned bedrooms (3 doubles and 1 twin). Each bedroom has patio doors to a private terrace or balcony.
Villa Mayia has 3 bathrooms: 2 en suites and one family bathroom. There is also a wc/laundry room down stairs.
The private pool, facing South, is set within a garden full of Mediterranean plants and palms. There is a large patio around the pool providing plenty of space to spread the sun beds and umbrellas.
Nearby, just a short walk, is an excellent fresh fish market. Here, you can buy fresh fish ideal for cooking on your private poolside barbecue.
Size: 9m x 5m
Depths: Shallow: 1.00m; Deep End: 1.85m
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Good
We had a great stay. Beautiful house lovely island great weather excellent pool quiet roads good food.It was a great way to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary with the kids. They loved it too.Thanks regards Bram
Activity and Interests
Coral Bay - Paphos: The beach at Peyia, on Cyprus's west coast, is known as Coral Bay and is ideal for families in search of safe swimming and soft sand. A large horseshoe-shaped cove flanked by steep limestone cliffs. It is the classic holiday sandy beach, with safe swimming and Blue Flag status. There are plenty of bars and restaurants on the beach and in the resort itself, and many are surprisingly appealing - this is not a resort with lots of high-rise and development.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include local taxes, bills and final cleaning. Air Conditioning (if required) can be paid locally.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 220 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet
- Villa Mayia has 3 bathrooms: 2 en suites and one family bathroom. There is also a wc/laundry room down stairs.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed
- Villa Mayia has 4 air conditioned bedrooms (3 doubles and 1 twin). Each bedroom has patio doors to a private terrace or balcony.
- 8 garden chairs
- • Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday. • You will be provided with their 24 h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you. • We provide detailed driving instructions (with photos and GPS Location) to the property. • Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.