Set close to Coral Bay and surrounded by a secluded garden with private pool
Villa Themis is a delightful addition to our Cyprus villa collection. Set a short drive to Coral Bay, in the Sea Caves area, this wonderful 3 bedroomed villa offers a quiet retreat after a day at the beach! With the private pool to wash off the sand and a secluded garden, Villa Themis is the perfect villa for your holiday to Cyprus.
On the ground floor there's a lounge and dining room, a well-planned kitchen with a breakfast bar with two stools which can be used for less formal dining and an en suite double bedroom with doors out to the terrace. There is also a guest wc and laundry room.
Stairs lead to the two remaining bedrooms on the first floor, one double and one twin, all have balconies facing the sea. The double is en suite and there is a family bathroom too.
The living space is light and bright with full-height patio doors opening out onto balconies and the pool-terrace.
Villa Themis has a fully fitted kitchen with serving bar and inside dining area. A side patio door opens to the BBQ area. Adjacent is a shaded pool-side seating area - perfect for enjoying those family meals around the pool.
Villa Themis has 3 air conditioned bedrooms. On the ground floor there is an en suite double bedroom with doors out to the terrace. There are 2 bedrooms on the first floor; 1 double and 1 twin, all have balconies facing the sea. The double is en-suite and the twin has a large family bathroom. Each bedroom has a balcony or terrace with wonderful views.
The villa has 3 bathrooms along with a guest wc.
The large private swimming pool takes pride of place in the center of a large sunbathing terrace furnished with sunbeds, umbrellas and a poolside shower.
A combination of privacy fencing and the mature gardens abundant with vibrant Mediterranean flowers and plants not only add fragrance and colour to the grounds but also ensure excellent privacy for the pool.
Nearby, just a short walk, is an excellent fresh fish market. Here, you can buy fresh fish ideal for cooking on your private poolside barbecue.
Size: 9m x 5m
Depths: Shallow: 1.00m; Deep End: 1.85m
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
We were booking at the last minute and chose your villa from the plethora available. Loved the villa and our stay I suspect we'll be back again in the future. Many thanks for tracking down and sending on the cuddly toy we left behind.
Activity and Interests
The beach at Peyia, on Cyprus's west coast, is known as Coral Bay and is ideal for families in search of safe swimming and soft sand. A large horseshoe-shaped cove flanked by steep limestone cliffs. It is the classic holiday sandy beach, with safe swimming and Blue Flag status. There are plenty of bars and restaurants on the beach and in the resort itself, and many are surprisingly appealing - this is not a resort with lots of high-rise and development.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £116|
1 Nov 2016 - 30 Nov 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £88|
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include local taxes, bills and final cleaning. Air Conditioning (if required) can be paid locally.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 200 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet
- The villa has 3 bathrooms along with a guest wc. Maid service, towels and linen are included.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Double Bed
- Villa Themis has 3 air conditioned bedrooms. On the ground floor there is an en suite double bedroom with doors out to the terrace. There are 2 bedrooms on the first floor; 1 double and 1 twin, all have balconies facing the sea. The double is en-suite and the twin has a large family bathroom. Each bedroom has a balcony or terrace with wonderful views.
- 6 garden chairs
- • Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday. • You will be provided with their 24 h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you. • We provide detailed driving instructions (with photos and GPS Location) to the property. • Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.