Sea Views, Secluded Pool, Great Location Close To Beach And Tavernas
Villa Olivetta is a beautiful private villa with pool, situated next to an extensive orange and olive grove and is just a short walk from the seafront hamlet of Saint Marina. The villa offers exceptional privacy with no nearby villas overlooking the private pool.
Pool Level: Large lounge, kitchen with dining area. Laundry room. Patio doors to shaded poolside dining terrace.
1st Floor: 3 air conditioned bedrooms (2 doubles and 1 twin), 1 en suite bathroom and 1 family bathroom.
The air conditioned living area is cool and spacious. WiFi internet is also located here, however the signal also reaches around the pool.
The modern fitted kitchen is fabulously equipped. Patio doors open directly to the pool dining terrace.
Villa Olivetta has 3 air conditioned bedrooms. Master bedroom with en suite bathroom. Patio doors to balcony overlooking the pool.
There are 2 bathrooms; a family bathroom and master en suite. Maid service, towels and linen are included.
The pool is totally private with sun beds and shades. The surrounding grassed garden is enclosed by walls and further adds to the security and privacy of this villa. The pool is not overlooked by any nearby villas so you can sunbath in privacy.
Size: 8m x 4m
Depths: Shallow: 1.00m; Deep End: 1.60m
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
Beautiful villa we stayed there for a week and it couldn't have been more comfortable. Very high standard of care from the owner I would definitely recommend this villa and I hope to return again.
Activity and Interests
Cyprus has warm and sunny weather all year-round without extreme hot or cold temperatures. In the Summer temperatures can reach 90 degrees, but cool Mediterranean breezes temper the heat. Winters are mild with some rain and snow in the Troodos Mountains. Spring and autumn are quite warm and pleasant. There are ancient settlements everywhere you go which are reminders of the Islands 10,000 year history and its incredibly diverse scenery ranges from dramatic pine clad mountains to secluded coves gently washed by the sparkling warm waters of the Mediterranean sea.
Polis is located in the North West area of Cyprus just 45 minutes from Paphos airport. Polis is the ideal holiday location for those guests who appreciate authenticity and tranquility in a pleasant and friendly environment, which blends mountains and sea with wonderful warm clear seas and sandy beaches.
Polis is considered as one of the best locations for nature lovers and those keen on active holidays, such as hiking, cycling, horse riding and golf. Polis also offers all the facilities required for a relaxing vacation with banks, a hospital, pharmacies, shops, restaurants, taverns, bars, cafes and a picturesque pedestrian's area in the traditional heart of Polis, a local meeting point throughout the year from early hours till late at night. Furthermore, the region boasts an excellent archaeological museum, Byzantine churches and traditional houses.
Latchi is a pretty peaceful fishing village surrounded by vibrant green countryside and farmland. Located on the border of the Akamas Peninsula on the north west coast of Cyprus, this traditional Cypriot resort is just 2 miles from Polis and around 15 miles from Paphos. Perfect evenings can be spent enjoying Cypriot cuisine at the traditional waterside tavernas where the fresh fish and seafood is excellent.
This quiet resort is the ideal base for nature lovers, walkers and bird watchers as it is perfectly located to the Akamas Peninsula which is a protected region and National Park of Cyprus. This vast area has all kinds of flora and fauna, nature trails, rugged gorges such as Avakas Gorge, isolated coves and tranquil beaches. It is here that you will find Lara Bay where the green turtles breed and Fontana Amorosa Bay. A boat trip from the harbour will give you excellent views of the Park from the sea. A great way to explore the surrounding countryside and places that can't be reached by road is on horseback. Hiring a car is also a great way to explore the traditional villages in the Troodos Mountains that are only accessible by the winding mountain roads.
Latchi beach is blessed with beautiful clear blue waters along with the beaches in the bays around the resort. Watersports are on offer here and offer something more than just lazing on the beach. An excellent spot for scuba diving, all ages and abilities will love diving here among the caves and sunken wrecks which are home to a fascinating variety of marine life.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include local taxes, bills and final cleaning. Air Conditioning (if required) can be paid locally.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- near the sea
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 200 m²
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, En-suite to the master bedroom
- Maid service, towels and linen included.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Extra bed - 1 Sofa bed/Futon, Available on request free of charge
- Villa Olivetta has 3 air conditioned bedrooms. The master bedroom has en suite bathroom and patio doors to balcony overlooking the pool. An extra bed can be provided free of charge to accommodate the 7th guest
- 6 garden chairs
- • Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday. • You will be provided with their 24 h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you. • We provide detailed driving instructions (with photos and GPS Location) to the property. • Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.