Tavernas Within Walking Distance. Traditional And Quiet Location
Nestled below the small village of Maroulas, only a short drive from the beach, Villa Michalis is a comfortably furnished property set within its own gardens. A small selection of local amenities including tavernas, traditional bars and shops can be found in the village, just a short walk away.
On the ground floor there is a living/dining room with satellite TV, an open plan kitchen which is fully equipped and a bedroom with 2 single beds with en suite shower/wc.
An internal staircase leads upstairs where there is a second bedroom with a double bed, en suite bathroom and a beautiful balcony with sea views.
The comfortable lounge area has 2 large sofas and TV with free-view satellite channels. The villa also has WiFi internet. From the lounge, French doors open onto a shaded dining terrace next to the pool. Patio doors open directly to the pool terrace.
The kitchen has a full cooker with hob and microwave. A large fridge and freeze along with a washing machine provides all you need for a self catering summer holiday. There is also a poolside barbecue.
There are 2 air conditioned bedrooms; 1 double and 1 twin. The master bedroom has doors opening onto a private terrace with sunbeds and dining furniture. Breath-taking sea views await!
The twin bedroom has patio doors opening onto the pool terrace. If required, folding beds can be provided suitable for 2 extra children.
Each bedroom has its own bathroom. Maid service is included.
Outside there is an attractive garden with private swimming pool, sunbeds and umbrellas, BBQ and outside grill along with outside dining and patio furniture.
Size: 8m x 4m
About the Manager
Activity and Interests
Maroulas: is a picturesque medieval village set above the bay of Rethymnon. The village is a UNESCO heritage site and features two watchtowers from the times of the Venetians. The cobbled streets and stone paths serve pretty whitewashed houses, three little tavernas and a few local shops. The village, although very quiet, is just a few minutes away by car from the town of Rethymnon, and 3km from some of the most outstanding beaches in the area.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 140 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Each bedroom has its own bathroom. Maid service, towels and linen is included.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- There are 2 air conditioned bedrooms; 1 double and 1 twin. On request two folding beds can be provided (for group of up to 6 people, with at least 1 child)
- 4 garden chairs
- • Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday. • You will be provided with their 24 h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you. • We provide detailed driving instructions (with photos and GPS Location) to the property. • Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.