3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Air Conditioned. Tavernas Within Walking Distance
Just outside of Rethymno in a traditional village called Maroulas, Villa Spiridoula enjoys a perfect location for a family holiday, close to a pretty town, with its selection of amenities; sandy beach, pretty harbour and old town, whilst being far enough to enjoy privacy and the traditional countryside and surroundings. The villa has 3 bedrooms and comfortably sleeps from 4 to 7 people.
On the ground floor there is a large living room with fireplace, satellite TV, an open plan kitchen/dining area which is fully equipped and a double bedroom with en suite bathroom.
An internal staircase leads upstairs where there are 2 additional bedrooms; a double bedroom with a beautiful balcony with sea views and a twin bedroom. There is also a family bathroom upstairs.
The comfortable lounge area has 2 large sofas, an open fireplace and TV with free-view satellite channels. The villa also has WiFi internet. From the lounge, French doors open onto a shaded dining terrace next to the pool.
The large kitchen has a full cooker with hob and microwave. A large fridge and freezer, along with a washing machine provides all you need for a self catering summer holiday.
There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms; 2 doubles and 1 twin. The upstairs bedrooms have doors opening onto a private sea view terrace with sunbeds and dining furniture.
Outside there is an attractive garden with swimming pool, sunbeds and umbrellas, BBQ and outside grill along with outside dining and patio furniture.
Size: 8m x 4m
Shallow end: 0,80 m, Deep end: 1,40 m
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
In addition to all the stuff mentioned above in terms of the property the positive aspects were- Great location loved the local resorts beaches and the old town of Rethymno plus we toured around a bit and being in a fairly central position on the island the property was a great base.- Fantastic view from the elevated position- Great outdoor space - the gardens the pool and the coveredshaded patio were great.- Friendly staff - everyone from the maids gardeners pool cleaners were all really nice peopleWe have had a lot of villa holidays. The great service provided by Agni, the location and the property were amazing - I would certainly use recommend Agni travel again and we are already looking at options for our 2014 holiday.
Brochure/Web Description Comments:
The only issue with the property description was that we had a small problem with the wi-fi. This was rectified incredibly quickly. What could have been an issue for me was resolved quickly and I have to say I was really impressed by how quickly and with no fuss this was sorted.
Maintenance/Car Hire etc:
I have been really impressed with the service provided by Agni throughout. Everything before we travelled was good - originally booking online the online home page the quick responses to email questions the detail provided about the property - including driving directions (these were invaluable - especially as we arrived at night in the dark. We would never have found the property without the photo directions!. When we were on holiday I liked the contact by text - good to know that you were there but not intrusive or pushy and as mentioned before - really impressed by how quickly the wi-fi issue was sorted.
Activity and Interests
Maroulas: is a picturesque medieval village set above the bay of Rethymnon. The village is a UNESCO heritage site and features two watchtowers from the times of the Venetians. The cobbled streets and stone paths serve pretty whitewashed houses, three little tavernas and a few local shops. The village, although very quiet, is just a few minutes away by car from the town of Rethymnon, and 3km from some of the most outstanding beaches in the area.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £64|
1 Nov 2016 - 5 Nov 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £64|
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- near the sea
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 180 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms; 2 doubles and 1 twin. The upstairs bedrooms have doors opening onto a private sea view terrace with sunbeds and dining furniture. An additional person can be accommodated free of charge if required.
- 6 garden chairs
- • Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday. • You will be provided with their 24 h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you. • We provide detailed driving instructions (with photos and GPS Location) to the property. • Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.