Fantastic Traditional Location, Close to Tavernas and Beaches
With 3 bedrooms and private swimming pool, Villa Georgia is the perfect choice for those wishing to experience a traditional location in Crete, being close to a local village yet have the privacy of their own villa. A delightful selection of Tavernas and pretty beaches are just a short distance away.
Pool Level: Open-plan lounge with adjoining kitchen and dining area. Patio doors open to a shaded pool terrace. 1 double bedroom and 1 twin bedroom. Family bathroom. The property is fully air conditioned.
1st Floor: Upstairs: master bedroom with full bathroom. Patio doors to balcony overlooking the pool and gardens; sea views.
The open-plan living area, kept cool by air conditioning, has comfortable sofas and patio doors out onto the spacious sun terraces and pool.
The shaded terrace has a barbecue and plenty of space for the whole family to dine together outdoors overlooking the pool.
The villa has a modern, fully fitted, kitchen.
The villa has 3 air conditioned bedrooms: 2 doubles and 1 twin. Downstairs, a double bedroom and a twin bedroom share a large family bathroom.
Two bathrooms (one on each floor). Maid service is included.
The swimming pool is directly in front of the villa; also enjoying the fabulous views. Set amidst lovely gardens complete with rockeries and children swing. There is also a Private BBQ area.
Size: 8m x 4m
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
Exceptional villa hospitality by our host was second to none Gerani is a throwback in time the people and community make you feel extremely welcome which makes for a very relaxing holiday.
Activity and Interests
Gerani: is a traditional Cretan village with friendly locals. There are 3 tavernas, 2 supermarkets and a village church. The area is delightful for walking with farm trails and small streams.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
1 Nov 2016 - 5 Nov 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
MHTE:1041K91002951001 AR.PR:3736 19/06/2013
- Available arrival
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 200 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower)
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower)
- Two bathrooms (one on each floor). Maid service, towels and linen is included.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- The villa has 3 air conditioned bedrooms: 2 doubles and 1 twin. An extra bed can be provided on request.
- 6 garden chairs
- • Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday. • You will be provided with their 24 h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you. • We provide detailed driving instructions (with photos and GPS Location) to the property. • Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.