3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Private Pool, Large Private Garden.
Situated in a peaceful location and commanding spectacular sea views, Villas Mary provides a great base for exploring this rural area. The villa is located just a short distance from the quaint and traditional village of Gerani, with a mini-market and tavernas and just a short drive to several beaches. The larger and livelier resort of Rethymnon can be easily reached by car. The property is fully air conditioned.
Pool Level: Open-plan lounge with adjoining kitchen and dining area. Patio doors open to a shaded pool terrace. 1 double bedroom and 1 twin bedroom. Family bathroom.
1st Floor: Upstairs: master bedroom with full bathroom. Patio doors to balcony overlooking the pool and gardens; sea views.
The open-plan living area, kept cool by air conditioning, has comfortable sofas and patio doors out onto the spacious sun terraces and pool.
The shaded terrace has a barbecue and plenty of space for the whole family to dine together outdoors overlooking the pool.
Villa Mary has a modern, fully fitted, kitchen. Inside dining area compliments the outside one.
The villa has 3 air conditioned bedrooms: 2 doubles and 1 twin. The master bedroom is located upstairs and has its own full bathroom. Patio doors open to a private balcony overlooking the pool and gardens below, along with stunning sea views. Downstairs, a double bedroom and a twin bedroom share a large family bathroom.
Two bathrooms (one on each floor). Maid service is included.
The swimming pool rests in front of the villa, also enjoying the fabulous views. There is a shaded dining area overlooking the pool. Set amidst lovely gardens complete with rockeries, a fantastic BBQ area and even a children swing!
Size: 8m x 4m
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
Hello Agni Travel We have never stayed in such luxury this villa was beyond our expectations extremely clean lovely cleaning ladies and great owners Efi Manoli. How kind of them they provided us with delicious traditional Greek meals (never had that touch in all the villa's over the years). We would have no hesitation in recommending Villa Mary to many of our friends and family and we would love to come back. Many Thanks To All . Very Kind RegardsAnne Grahame Val Malcolm Peter.
Activity and Interests
Gerani is a traditional Cretan village with friendly locals. There are 3 tavernas, 2 supermarkets and a village church. The area is delightful for walking with farm trails and small streams.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
MHTE:1041K91002951001 AR.PR:3736 19/06/2013
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 200 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Two bathrooms (one on each floor). Maid service, towels and linen are included.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Extra bed - 1 Sofa bed/Futon, An extra bed can be requested free of charge
- The villa has 3 air conditioned bedrooms: 2 doubles and 1 twin. The master bedroom is located upstairs and has its own full bathroom. Patio doors open to a private balcony overlooking the pool and gardens below, along with stunning sea views. Downstairs, a double bedroom and a twin bedroom share a large family bathroom.
- Barbecue ...
- 6 garden chairs
- • Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday. • You will be provided with their 24 h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you. • We provide detailed driving instructions (with photos and GPS Location) to the property. • Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.