3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Garden, Tavernas and Beach Close by
Villa Katerina is an exclusive three-bedroomed villa with 3 bathrooms, sleeping 6 people, offering a holiday in comfort and style and set within the private grounds of the 'Saint Dimitrios' estate. The villa is within a short walking distance to tavernas and shops and close to a selection of lovely sandy beaches.
Villa Katerina has a large open-plan living room with kitchen and dining area. Patio doors lead out onto a shaded poolside terrace. The ground floor also houses one of the twin bedrooms and one adjacent wc/bathroom.
The other two bedrooms are on the first floor; one double and one twin. Patio doors lead out onto a large tiled and walled balcony which is shared by both bedrooms. From the large balcony you can drink in the magnificent sea views.
The villa is set in extensive walled gardens with plenty of shaded dining space and a good sized area for children to play in.
The living room is large and open-plan. The lounge has plasma TV/DVD and CD music system. Comfortable sofas, facing the feature fireplace, along with three sets of patio doors all leading out onto a shaded terrace, complement the villa.
The kitchen is fully equipped and includes dishwasher, full oven and hob, fridge/freezer and microwave. The dining room table easily seats 6 people and has views through the French windows to the pool terrace.
Just outside the kitchen/dining area is the large, shaded terrace with teak dining furniture for up to 8 persons.
The master bedroom, with double bed, is on the first floor. This bedroom has full en suite bathroom and fabulous views from the large balcony overlooking the pool below and the sea beyond.
Also on the first floor is another twin bedroom with en suite bathroom. French doors open onto the sea-facing patio.
The second twin bedroom, on the ground floor, has patio doors leading out to the shaded terrace, pool and gardens. The bedroom also enjoys its own separate bathroom.
The master bedroom has an en suite. The first floor, twin bedroom has a bathroom. The Ground floor twin bedroom Also has a bathroom.
The large swimming pool is set in beautifully kept gardens. Outside the villa, within an arched and shaded terrace, there is a wooden table and chairs for al fresco dining by the swimming pool with lovely views of the surrounding countryside and attractive bay of Trapezaki. On a clear day the island of Zakynthos is also visible.
The area has a large terrace for sunbathing together with well kept lawned gardens which are walled and have plenty of space for children to play.
Size: 9m x 4m
Depths: Shallow=1.20m; Deep End=1.80m
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
Fantastic Villa everything was as described on the website and we could not have asked for a better villa or location. We would highly recommend the villa and we very much appreciated your contact throughout. Apart from the lack of hair driers we could not have wished for a better holiday company and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for a wonderful experience.
Activity and Interests
Trapezaki Beach is long and sandy with the focus around a tiny harbor where locals keep their fishing boats. Strict building restrictions have prevented any building close to the beach so there is a very natural feel to it with the original charm remaining. There are a few tavernas and above the bay a couple of mini-markets.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £75|
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- AR.PR:A/198-5 05/03/2013
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Events Allowed
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Ocean View
- botanical garden
- winery tours
- bird watching
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 200 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- The villa has 3 bathrooms. Maid service, towels and linen are included.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- The master bedroom, with double bed, is on the first floor. This bedroom has full en suite bathroom and fabulous views from the large balcony overlooking the pool below and the sea beyond. Also on the first floor is another twin bedroom with en suite bathroom. French doors open onto the sea-facing patio. The second twin bedroom, on the ground floor, has patio doors leading out to the shaded terrace, pool and gardens. The bedroom also enjoys its own separate bathroom.
- Balcony ...
- Boat ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- 6 garden chairs
- • Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday. • You will be provided with their 24 h emergency number • We provide detailed driving instructions (with photos and GPS Location) to the property.