2 Bedrooms, Private Pool, Tavernas And Beach Close By
Situated in the coastal region above Nissaki and perched on the hillside above the pretty traditional fishing port itself, you will find Villa Elia. The villa comprises of 2 air conditioned bedrooms sleeping up to 4 people, with a folding bed available on request taking the total capacity of the villa to 5 (4 adults and 1 child). There is also a private pool.
This quaint and traditionally styled villa, benefits from a peaceful and secluded pool area surrounded by olive trees and lush vegetation. The villa is the perfect choice for a quiet Greek island holiday with tavernas and beaches close by.
Villa Elia offers all of the accommodation and living space on 1 level. Entrance to the property is via steps from the parking area.
There is a living area/dining area with the kitchen, as well as 2 air conditioned bedrooms (1 double and 1 twin) and a family bathroom. The private rectangular swimming pool has a separate children's section.
French doors from the living area open directly on to the pool side terrace. The living area has a TV and DVD player.
The kitchen includes oven, separate hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine and microwave.
There are 2 air conditioned bedrooms. Both bedrooms have private balconies.
Maid service, bath, hand towels and linen are included.
The private pool faces South and captures the sun from morning till dusk. Overlooking the pool, there is a shaded balcony. Sun beds and parasols complete the holiday setting. There is also a pool side barbecue.
Main Pool Size: 9m x 4m
Main Pool Depths: Shallow: 0.80m; Deep End: 2.15m
Access: via ladder
Childs pool: 0.7m deep
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
Fantastic will return for two weeks
Activity and Interests
Nissaki is a small pretty resort with a horseshoe-shaped beach, offering excellent swimming and water sports. There are several tavernas specialising in local cuisine. A small harbour shelters the many little fishing boats that are moored there and there is a jetty/collection point for the Taverna Agni water taxi which offers an evening service to Taverna Agni and a twice-weekly trip to Corfu Town.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £67|
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
PR:3646/B.K N.S:08/29/3032 A.M:35562 -30/4/2004
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- near the sea
- winery tours
- horse riding
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- water skiing
- 120 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet
- Maid service, bath and hand towels is included.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Folding Bed - 1 Sofa bed/Futon, Suitable for a child up to the age of 12 only
- There are 2 air conditioned bedrooms. Both bedrooms have private balconies.
- 4 garden chairs
- • Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday. • You will be provided with their 24 h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you. • We provide detailed driving instructions (with photos and GPS Location) to the property. • Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.