Sleeps 4 To 7 People, Perfect For Complete Relaxation, Secluded Pool
Villa Kerkyroula is an impressive villa with 3 air conditioned bedrooms and a private pool, panoramic sea views and the beach on its door step sleeping up to 7 people (6 adults maximum, plus 1 child). This is the perfect villa for a relaxing holiday, especially with the idyllic beach and tavernas just a short walk. If you are looking for a fabulous, private villa holiday on Corfu, Villa Kerkyroula should be at the top of your list.
On the ground floor (pool level) is an air conditioned double bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower and an air conditioned twin bedroom with en suite bathroom. Both bedrooms have a balcony leading to the pool terrace, which is also accessible from the ground floor hallway. There is also a games/study area with desk and WiFi Internet.
The 1st floor consists of an open plan dining room and kitchen which lead out to a dining terrace and barbecue area overlooking the pool. There is a further air conditioned twin bedroom with en suite shower room and separate W/C. An enclosed marble spiral staircase leads down to pool level.
Just below the villa is the beach, along with jetty just perfect for that early morning swim! Those looking for a little more adventure can hire a motor boat (no license required) for whizzing to nearby beaches, bays and even the supermarket!!
The spacious living room offers plenty of comfortable seating, along with direct access to the wonderful front terrace.
There is also a sofa bed for use of a child up to 12 years, taking the maximum capacity of the villa to 7 people. This must be confirmed before booking.
The kitchen includes oven/hob, microwave and fridge/freezer. (The washing machine is located in family bathroom.) There is an inside dining area and an outside shaded dining area over looking the swimming pool.
There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms: 1 double and 2 twin. Each bedroom has patio doors to a private balcony or terrace.
There are 3 en suite bathrooms. Maid service, bath and hand towels are included.
The private swimming pool and sun terrace is fantastic and the sea views simply outstanding. There is a barbecue located on the private dining terrace overlooking the pool.
Size: 8m x 5m
Depths: Shallow: 0.80m; Deep End: 1.80m
Access: via steps
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
The villa was an excellent base for my family and I to explore Corfu and catch up with my Greek family who lived in Dassia. The stunning views and space at the villa allowed us to relax when not visiting my family or exploring the island. The children enjoyed being able to safely walk down to the beach within a couple of minutes of leaving the villa. We (parents) enjoyed sitting on the balcony looking at the panoramic views from Albania to Corfu town or at the array of sea vessels from small fishing boats to huge cruise liners passing us every day whilst enjoying a cup of coffee or later in the day perhaps a chilled glass of beer! I had not been back to Corfu (my fathers place of birth) for 35 years and I left hoping to return with my family in the near future a week was not long enough.
Brochure/Web Description Comments:
The villa exceeded expectations and your website accurately reflected the quality of the villa
Activity and Interests
Kaminaki, located on Corfu's north-east coastline is spectacularly beautiful, but has remained uniquely unspoilt in spite of its celebrity-status. Kaminaki is one of the small and enchanting bays that stud this coastline like jewels on a necklace. Still only a hamlet, with village houses occupied by their original local inhabitants, it has a mixture of modern and converted accommodation, two unpretentious tavernas (and others within easy reach), and water of Caribbean colours that laps against a gently shelving beach of pure white pebbles and sand.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
MHTE:0829K122K7141000 AR.PR:4746/B.K A.M:38311 10/9/2009
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- near the sea
- water parks
- horse riding
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- 250 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- There are 3 en suite bathrooms. Maid service, bath and hand towels is included.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Folding Bed - 1 Sofa bed/Futon
- There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms: 1 double and 2 twin. Each bedroom has patio doors to a private balcony or terrace.
- Local support: • Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday. • You will be provided with their 24 h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you. • We provide detailed driving instructions (with photos and GPS Location) to the property. • Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.