4 Large En-suite Bedrooms, Heated Infinity Pool, Gym. A Truly Exceptional Home.
‘Live the dream’ at Casa Vista Pariso with Simply Salema - Luxury Algarve Villas. www.simply-salema.co.uk
Suspended between sea and sky, the elegant Casa Vista Paraíso possesses the wow factor and is perhaps the ultimate exclusive luxury seafront villa. This stunning modern property is unique - boasting a magical ‘on top of the ocean’ position and ideal for those searching for the most mesmerising panoramic coastal views and glorious sunsets.
The stylish villa’s extraordinary location invites you to ‘Live The Dream’. Gaze out across the ocean from your heated infinity pool, beautiful landscaped garden, or spacious terraces. Enjoy long, lazy days soaking up the warm Algarve sun, whilst the more energetic exercise in the gym.
This is not a typical holiday rental, far from it, and was never conceived as such. You will be entering and enjoying a fabulous private home. Beautifully furnished to the very highest specifications, accommodating up to 9 guests in 4 spacious en-suite bedrooms, this fully air-conditioned ‘as good as it gets’ villa offers total privacy and seclusion.
Casa Vista Paraíso is a magnificent bespoke ocean home, ideal for discerning guests seeking a truly exceptional holiday - who wish to ‘Live The Dream’.
- South west facing with astonishing, uninterrupted views of the Algarve coastline and Atlantic Ocean.
- A 10 minute walk to Salema’s main sandy beach, shops, restaurants and bars.
- 4 spacious luxuriously furnished, en-suite bedrooms, each leading on to extensive terraces with remarkable sea views and quality outdoor furniture.
* Large master double bedroom with separate changing area, bath and shower.
* 2 double bedrooms, with bath and shower.
* 1 twin bedroom, with shower (an extra occasional bed is available if required).
- Large, open plan, beautifully furnished lounge/dining room with full UK Sky TV package (including sports & movies) and CD/DVD player.
- Patio doors from the lounge/dining room lead on to south-west facing terraces with outdoor furniture, a landscaped garden with BBQ and a swimming pool area with outdoor shower. Overlooking the ocean, this remarkable space was created for the ultimate in alfresco living.
- Separate cloakroom with WC.
- Large well equipped kitchen with all modern appliances including dishwasher, leading to a large separate covered terrace with exquisite outdoor dining furniture.
- Impressive fully fitted gymnasium with flat screen TV. The modern fitness centre is equipped with 2 exercise bikes, multi gym, exercise bench, cross trainer, Swiss Ball (ideal for use with Yoga and Pilates) & other state of the art facilities.
- High-speed broadband WiFi internet throughout.
- Air conditioning and heating throughout.
- Heated infinity swimming pool.
- Spacious terraces & balconies with exquisite outdoor furniture, sun loungers, parasols and a quality gas BBQ.
- Beautifully landscaped and lawned garden overlooking the ocean.
- Utility area with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Ample free parking space by the villa.
- Safe, secure storage for golf clubs, surf boards etc.
- Alarm system.
‘Live the dream’ at Casa Vista Pariso
Private occupancy of the Casa Vista Paraíso, help with organising all aspects of the holiday (travel arrangements, car hire, activities etc), Simply Salema's management and maid service, bed linen and towels, use of all villa facilities, an arrival welcome pack of groceries and drinks, pool heating, air conditioning and all utility charges.
Our website gives more information and photos of Salema, the Western Algarve, prices and all practical aspects of the holiday.
Simply Salema. Luxury Algarve Beach Villas
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
We love Salema and the western Algarve! My family always holidayed in this amazing village and we have developed our quality property portfolio around this passion. Please take a look at our Simply Salema website to see all of our villas and we look forward to welcoming you to Salema! Kind regards, Ben Marshalll
5 based on 4 holidaymaker reviews
Fabulous villa with an outstanding view.
Beautiful place that is spacious, well maintained, clean, and very functional. The manager Paula was exceptional in assisting us whenever needed.
I highly recommend this villa.
The only thing needed was a blender and some instructions on some of the appliances.
Other than that a fabulous place.
Beautiful property--tremendous views
The listing was very accurate, as the property was outstanding. It had been very well maintained and was clean and attractive. The kitchen had an awkward lay out and some of the appliances were difficult to run, but other than that it was tremendous. Paulo, the manager could not have been better--great customer service. The restaurants we visited were very good except for the small restaurant that has a road in between the two parts of the restaurant--the fish was ok and one of our party got very sick in the night.
The cliff walking and beaches were the highlight--just loved them.
a luxurious villa in a spectacular location
This is a modern and well equipped villa on a hill side with outdoor spaces designed to take advantage of the spectacular ocean views. A short walk down the hill takes you into the village, with a good selection of restaurants and bars. The village beach is nice and it is interesting to see the fishermen at work. The walk back up the hill is a good way to get exercise.
The more energetic members of our group enjoyed walking the trails along the seashore cliffs to nearby coves and beaches. Except for our arrival day, the weather was perfect - mid 20s and sunny.
The resort manager was very helpful with advice about local sights and activities and was quick to resolve any small issues we had with the property.
All in all, staying at Villa Vista Paraiso was an excellent experience.
From the Owner
“This is an 'as good as it gets' luxury ocean front villa. Please take a look at our website for more information and to view our other villas at”
Activity and Interests
Salema is situated within the Costa Vincentina Natural Park, a protected area of outstanding natural beauty on the Western Algarve of Portugal. At whatever time of the year you visit, the unique atmosphere, stunning surroundings and exceptional array of activities for all ages and interests make Salema the perfect holiday destination.
Salema’s pretty village centre has retained its traditional Portuguese charm, still having its own fleet of brightly coloured fishing boats catching sea bass, bream, octopus, sardines and mackerel. The village boasts shops, cafés, bars and a weekly market. Not surprisingly, there are several fabulous seafood restaurants huddled amongst white washed fishermen’s cottages. The small village is a delight to gently stroll around at any time of the day or evening. For further information please visit www.simply-salema.co.uk
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
PEAK SEASON (1)
1 Sep 2016 - 23 Jun 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
PEAK SEASON (2)
24 Jun 2017 - 21 Dec 2018
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
The price includes: Private occupancy of the Casa Vista Paraíso, help with organising all aspects of the holiday (travel arrangements, car hire, activities etc), Simply Salema's management and maid service, bed linen and towels, use of all villa facilities, an arrival welcome pack of groceries and drinks, pool heating, air conditioning and all utility charges. Please visit www.simply-salema.co.uk
Please see www.simply-salema.co.uk
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 0% refund for cancellations more than 0 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“For those who wish to 'Live the Dream'.”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool ...
- Car Available
- Private Chef
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- near the sea
- autumn foliage
- botanical garden
- duty free shops
- live theatre
- naturist beach
- recreation centre
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- golf pass optional
- ice skating
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- ski lift pass
- ski pass optional
- bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 300 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Separate changing area, bath and shower
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, 2 double bedrooms, with bath and shower
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, 2 double bedrooms, with bath and shower
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, 1 twin bedroom, with shower
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Separate cloakroom with WC
- * Large master double bedroom with separate changing area, bath, shower & WC. * 2 double bedrooms, with bath, shower & WC. * 1 twin bedroom, with shower & WC. * Separate cloakroom with WC. * Outdoor shower at poolside.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, En-suite
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, En-suite
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, En-suite
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed, En-suite adddditonal single bed available if required
- - 4 spacious luxuriously furnished, en-suite bedrooms, each leading on to extensive terraces with remarkable sea views and quality outdoor furniture. * Large master double bedroom with separate changing area, bath and shower. * 2 double bedrooms, with bath and shower. * 1 twin bedroom, with shower (an extra occasional bed is available if required).
- Balcony ...
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Tennis ...
- Water Sports Gear
- 9 garden chairs
- 9 deck chairs
- Please contact us by phone or email via www.simply-salema.co.uk for all information on the local area. We will be very happy to answer any questions that you may have! And with the personal service of Simply Salema’s Resort Manager, rest assured that whether you want restaurant recommendations, yacht charters, Algarve surf lessons, or to discover the best beaches, expert local advice is always available. Please visit www.simply-salema.co.uk