Max. guests: 20, Indoor area: 265 m2, Ground area: 1000 m2, Bedrooms: 8, Bathrooms: 6,
This big and comfortable complex consists actually of two houses that are rented together. One house has two identical apartments, each with two bedrooms. In the second house there are four separate apartments. Every apartment has a living room with one sofa bed. Everything is modern and functional especially the beautiful swimming pool. There is also a billiard room connected to a cosy lounge room for extra relaxation with a fireplace, kitchenette and a separate toilette. The property is situated in a quiet environment. Enjoy the rural atmosphere, where you can relax by the pool. From here you reach the town beaches within a short time, as well as city center.
About the Manager
What makes this villa unique
5 min to city center
WiFi and AirCond
5 min to beach
(1 traveller reviews)
Nice and large, but could be better.
The house is very nice and so is the property. It is large (actually too large for our group) and not far from the city centre (about 15 - 20 min walking distance and taxi's are not expensive) so you can go there without a car. By the pool there is also a small kitchen which is really nice. The downside was that we couldn't get the barbecue to work (there was something wrong with the chimney). The room with the pool table and the dartboard is also really nice!
The layout is not very clearly explained on the website: There is a "main house" with 2 bedrooms, a kitchen & living space and a bathroom downstairs, and an almost exact copy of that on the first floor. Then there are 4 other 1-bedroom appartments (also with a bathroom, kitchen and living space) which are not connected to the main house. The room with the pooltable is next to the garages, so also not connected to the main house (the garages are for private use, they don't come with the house). Behind that there is a garden with swimming pool, outside kitchen and barbecue.
However there is some room for improvement. The house has a lot of small defects: windows that don't open/close correctly, sockets hanging loose, shower holders hanging loose, doorknobs and toilet seats that come off, most of the lights in the garden are broken etc. These are little things that didn't really bother us, but it could be easily fixed.
There were a few things that did bother us:
- The wifi barely worked. The signal was always very bad and we had to reset is several times a day because the connection would fail.
- There was only 1 small pan (for 7 kitchens!) and it was severely damaged. Certainly if it is advertised as suitable to stay with 20 persons you will need more than that. There also were no can-openers and no oven mitts. Overall there was a lack in cooking utensils, and we were only a group of 8 people.
- Some of the things that are advertised are not there: they do not replace the towels in the middle of the week, you don't get a welcome package, and the "fitness room" is just a hometrainer (but that's pretty obvious in the pictures).
The owners live right next to the house and can pop up at any time without notifying first. They also barely speak any English (but they try!) One tip: if you notice anything is broken when you arrive, immediately point this out to the owners; we almost got charged for a broken chair at the pool that we didn't break.
Overall we had a nice stay!
Activity and Interests
Pula is the tourist centre of Istria in terms of culture, tradition and beautiful nature. It had its heydays during the Roman period. The Romans left many traces, particularly the fine amphitheatre. During the Venetian period, Pula developed into being the control centre of the Adriatic, and in the course of the centuries, the town's harbour developed into the most important harbour in the region.
Pula offers all sorts of leisure activities, including sport facilities, night clubs, casinos, pubs and restaurants, and organised excursions. The town has two passenger ports, both very important for the cruise tourism.
Nowadays, Pula represents a place where a relaxing holiday at Pula's beautiful coast and close to the crystal water can be combined with the legends and memories of a rich history. Unspoilt forest, beautiful beaches and the Mediterranean climate make this place a very attractive destination for seaside lovers. Everywhere, you can enjoy the nature, for example at the lakes of Plitvice and the famous waterfalls, or on the Brioni islands with its exceptional flora and fauna which make it the Mediterranean northernmost exotic oasis.
- The price includes: 7 night accommodation, final cleaning (and mid stay if it is two or more weeks), laundry (once per week linen and towels), pool maintenance, water, electricity, tourist tax, firewood.
- Damage deposit: €300.00
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“5 min to city center WiFi and AirCond 5 min to beach”
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- near the sea
- 265 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 6 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 7 - Toilet
- 8 Bedrooms, Sleeps 20
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 5 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 6 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 7 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 8 - 2 Single Bed
- 16 garden chairs
- 7 deck chairs
- Beautiful two villas with private pool in Pula