London Pretty 2 Bed Apartment
With the Olympics village 4 km away from Stratford, this apartment close to Grange Hill station on the central line, equipped with a flat-screen TV and wireless Internet, is also close to Stratford Picture house, the Theatre Royal Stratford. Moreover The O2 Arena, Canary Wharf, Excel Centre, historic Greenwich and Central London, are all within 20-35 minutes Tube journey.
The apartment is ideal for couples looking for a short romantic break, families wanting an ideal location to visit the many sites or corporate travellers needing a suburban or a near central location. The wonderful unique atmosphere will give you a taste of London and its eastern suburbs.
Why anyone would ever take their holidays anywhere other than Woodford? – It is a stunning and beautiful gateway to the city of London while remaining simultaneously the centre of East London Golf and tennis parks, as well as the door to the stunning largest public open space, the Epping Forest almost 6000 acres.
Easy access to Startford Central, the Olympics 2010 stadium, Liverpool Street, and the city.
• Easy access on the tube or bus to museums, many theatres showing the latest productions., London Eye, The Aquarium, Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace -Open top bus tour would offer exhilarating views!
• Journey to Canary Wharf Tube (only 4 stops). Liverpool Street 4 stops London, Borough Market. Green Park, Royal Academy, Ritz, Piccadilly Circus,. Bond St, Oxford St shopping, Selfridges. Greenwich and Tower Hill, Tower of London are all easily accessible on the trains/tubes.
Tennis: If you fancy tennis, you will be welcomed at : 1. Abbots Park Road in Leyton, 2. The Warren Drive Wanstead, 3. David Lloyd, 4. Aldersbrook tennis club, 5. The Woodford Wells Club and 6. The beautiful Valentines Park that stretches from Gants Hill to Ilford.
Space: The most enjoyable way to holiday with the family or with others is to rent this splendidly decorated spacious apartment to retain your own space. If Holiday is all about quality time, then this apartment offers the space and the tranquil environment. the further East you go the posher and greener it gets. Just walk or get in the car and drive.
There is no greener part in London like Redbridge.
Dancing is on the rise. Salsa, meringue, bachata, and ceroc blast from some local pubs in the evenings. In those pubs , you can escape the drinks but you cannot escape the dance.
About the Owner
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Mar 2014 - 23 Sep 2020
2 night minimum stay
|extra night: £80|
- RATES ARE FOR UP TO 4. ADDITIONAL GUEST PAYS £15/PERSON.
- Iron & Board
- Sofa Bed
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Room
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, 1 Sofa bed/Futon
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed, 1 Sofa bed/Futon