3 BR waterfront apartment with Jacuzzi & 40 sq m covered private Courtyard
This luxury high-end apartment enjoys absolutely stunning views along the coastline, accross the to the old town & church steeple & out to sea. Located right by the famous Balmins beach close, only 3-4 mins walk to the chic Sitges Marina.
EVERY room enjoys the breathtaking & spectacular views out across the bay, through the fantastic large windows. The apartment is bathed in sun and not only has a fabulous gigantic 70 sq mtre private roof terrace, but also the use of a great (shared with 9 neighbours) pool literally next door! Balmins beach (clothes optional) is just below and the town centre is a pleasant 10-12 minute walk along the wonderful newly landscaped and part-marbled promenade.
The apartment is spacious and contemporary/ ultra-modern. On entering the living room you are presented with floor to ceiling windows with views of the sea, beach and Sitges church. An absolutely spectacular view. There is a widescreen 32' TV with UK FreeSat channels and Spanish digital channels, DVD, and assorted objet d'art. There is a comfortable sofa bed, glass topped coffee table and two arm chairs.
The balcony has a spiral staircase leading to a massive private roof top terrace which has panoramic views across the bay which can be enjoyed from the outdoor furniture and sunloungers.
The super - modern 'entertainers delight' kitchen, is open-plan to the living room making entertaining a social and truly enjoyable affair. It is in a contemporary style, black marble tops, stainless steel, dark wood and lots of glass. There is a breakfast bar with 8 chrome stools. It is well equipped a multitude of equipment & facilities including a fridge freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, coffee maker, and blender.
The master bedroom has open fitted wardrobes and double bed (from which you can look at to sea!) with bedside cabinet and reading lamp. Full length windows provide amazing views out to sea from entire room. There is a stylish glass en-suite area with corner jacuzzi bath, glass sink with cool green wall tiles and white tiled floor. In addition there is a glass partitioned walk in shower and w.c. This is modern living - the glass is not opaque! (except between w/c & shower of course!)
The second bedroom has a double bed and full length windows with spectacular views. You can hear the sea from your bed!
The third bedroom is partitioned from the living area by fabulous glass sliding doors, here there is a single sofa bed, this area can be closed off to provide a separate sleeping area for a 7th guest or kept open and enjoyed as a relaxing area to take in those stunning views.
The main bathroom has a walk-in double shower, white w.c. and sink. Cream tiled walls and floor makes it very attractive. The apartment enjoys Wifi broadband internet connection and is air conditioned throughout.
This is an absolutely stunning apartment. Its location right by the beach is truly wonderfull & unique. It doesn't get much closer to the beach and the sea unless you're in a houseboat!! The accommodation is ultra-modern, stylish and extremely comfortable. The views from the apartment and the roof terrace make this apartment hard to beat.
We have installed a comfy double sofa bed, therefore this pad now comfortably sleeps up to 7 people..
This apartment has an amazing, unique location.... It doesn't get much closer to the beach and the sea unless you're in a houseboat!! The view is breathtaking; and is not just the beach/ the ocean, but it takes in a huge section of the coastline and the apartment faces every sunset!
It benefits from being a little more serene then others units right in the frenetic centre, as it's slightly (but only minutes) away, on the well known Balmins Beach cove, but close enough to be still very convenient. It also benefits from an inviting swimming pool which is shared with several neighboring villas and is just behind the apartment a two min walk away! and now has a large brand new supermarket which has recently opened, just 5-7 mins stroll away- for all your holiday grocery needs!
This fully self contained, self catering apartment offers everything you need for your stay in Sitges.
Besides being located in one of the most picturesque, 'closest to the Beach' accommodation spots, available in Sitges...our unique trendy pad is also perfectly situated for our off-peak quieter time seeking visitors. We feel there are far more reasons for people to visit Sitges, aside from the fact that it is a well known beach resort and one of the most upmarket, historically preserved, Spanish cities in the country!
For example, and just to mention a few; here are some of the many activities and points of interest available nearby;-
PENEDES REGION – a distinct Vineyard just an hour away from Sitges.. this is an all year round attraction & offers some distinctive regional wines of all varieties including the famous ' Cava' champagne style
FUERTAVENTURA – is Spain’s biggest amusement park; only 1-1.5 hours by fast train...a fantastic year round family day excursion.
BARCELONA – Cultural capital of Spain – the neighbouring city, offering a myriad of attractions including Gaudi monuments, buildings and captivating architecture, The Spanish Palace, Barceloneta and International Port, museums, an exciting and fascinating Town Planning scheme by the famous 'Cerda' , the 'Bario Gotico' historic old town, 'El Borne'; the cities' art-nuevo area, 'La Rambla' and endless walks and eateries where one can sample the traditional and delicious 'Tapas'! Barcelona attracts year round visitors and is only 30 mins by train or car from Sitges.
ANDORRA – Regional Ski fields about 2 hours drive from Sitges for the Dec-Feb ski season for sporting enthusiasts!
AIGUADULCE MARINA – 5 mins walk away; offering year round water sports such as boating, sailing and jet skiing and a selection of classy, but affordable fine dining
Barcelona International Airport - no more than 20 mins drive away! 25 mins by the coach services or 35-40 mins by train
Please Note we have recently renovated this property! Additionally it now also offers a large outdoor rooftop dinign setting (for up to 6 people!) for those who prefer more ‘ Al Fresco’ dining/ entertaining! The 70 sq metre corooftop terrace has been re-tiled in terracotta tiles, has had a lock –up storage area installed and now has the benefit of 1 metre privacy screening all the way around as well as a nice secure new entrance door. Therefore the whole area feel much more cosy and intimate but is still sun drenched as the afternoon sun sets directly in front of it. Beach watchers and those who love our views fear not…the sensational vistas are still there right before you from the higher level of the apartment itself!! We have installed an automated pergola atop the smaller balcony to provide shading for hot summers afternoons watching the sun set. from virtually all rooms and window, one enjoys a spectacular characterful vista through the Spanish arches of the promenade villas, along the coastline accorss to the Steeple tops of the old town and also, out to sea!!!
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
- PLEASE NOTE -
** The rates quoted above are per night for groups of ONE - FOUR(1-4) persons.
Please note (and add onto/ on top of your calculations above, accordingly/ as appropriate) that for each additional person, I. E.where there are groups of THREE - FOUR (3-4) people, an addition surcharge of 25 Euros PER PERSON PER NIGHT is payable. For Example ; -
1a) For a group of 5 during high season, the nightly rate would be 245 Euros / weekly rate 1715 Euros
1b) For a group of 5 during peak season, the nightly rate would be 265 Euros / weekly rate 1855 Euros
2a) For a group of 6 during high season, the nightly rate would be 270 Euros / weekly rate 1890 Euros
2b) For a group of 6 during peak season, the nightly rate would be 290 Euros / weekly rate 2030 Euros
3a) For a group of 5 during mid season, the nightly rate would be 235 Euros / weekly rate 1645 Euros
3b) For a group of 6 during mid season, the nightly rate would be 260 Euros / weekly rate 1820 Euros
- 4a) For a group of 5 during low season, the nightly rate would be 215 Euros / weekly rate 1505 Euros
4b) For a group of 6 during low season, the nightly rate would be 240 Euros / weekly rate 1680 Euros
5a) For a group of 7 during high season, the nightly rate would be 270 Euros / weekly rate 1890 Euros
5b) For a group of 7 during mid season, the nightly rate would be 285 Euros / weekly rate 1995 Euros
PLEASE ALSO NOTE;- it is critical to inform us of the number of people in your group at time of booking, as we specifically only cater for each group/ booking accordingly. We can accept last minute changes if notified & paid for in advance, however please be aware/ understand that there will ONLY be sufficient beds, bedding, linens, towels / supplies provided and made up as per the number of people in your booking/ that you have booked for.
- In relation to SECURITY / SECURITY DEPOSITS; Sitges on the beach very rarely experiences problems in this regard (due to the general nature of the clientèle). Therefore we do not take deposits & operate on a TRUST basis. We ask you to please value this & the future of collective client trust by looking after our property with care & respect, as if it's your own! FOR THOSE GUESTS PAYING BY PAY PAL OR CREDIT CARD, we fully reserve the right to charge back to your respective accounts, any damage suffered to / by our property or as a result of any party within your group/ booking or related party/ friend. The properties are thoroughly checked by management each afternoon of the day of self checkout. FOR THOSE GUEST PAYING BY BANK TRANSFER / PAYING BY CASH;- Please kindly provide a photocopy of your passport or I.D. card upon check-in (or scan to the manager/ owner upon payment of deposit). We fully reserve the right to make any police reports as required in the event of damage suffered.
- Available arrival
- Sports & Activities
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Parking On Street
- Security System
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Mini Refrigerator
- Dining Area
- Audio Tape Player
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa Whirlpool
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets considered
- smoking allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
- near the sea
- 160 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Jacuzzi, Built-in 2 person circular- tub style
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- This surprisingly spacious trendy, contemporary, fully tiled bathroom with multiple mini -halogen spotlights. features a large round built-in 2-3 person circular- tub style Jacuzzi. From where one (or up to 3 people !!) can sit and enjoy a glass or 2 of Cava or orange Juice etc., whilst looking out through the slightly tinted double-glazed window, along the coastline and out to sea!!... as this ultra-modern bathroom has been custom designed especially, in order to capture the stunning vistas from this enchanting location! The Jacuzzi has been architect- designed and is semi- sunken surrounded by ultra modern glass tiles. This creates at feeling of light and space to 'set off' the Jacuzzi within the room further.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Living room - 2 Sofa bed/Futon
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed, 2 Sun-Loungers for daytime naps!
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Single Bed
- roof terrace - 2 Sun-Loungers for daytime naps!
- The 3rd bedroom has glass partitions and therefore the property can be used as a 2 or 3 bedroom, depending on the size of your group! it is a separate room & contains a single sofa bed, wardrobe, bedside tables, and side bench- storage area. It benefits from a large tinted glass double glazed window which looks out along the coast and across the water to the historic church steeple! We have recently also installed a new side wall window to capture even more light (but with Venetian blinds fro privacy when required!! ..through here you can see along the characterful Spanish villa arches, out across the top of the y aught mast tops of the marina and out to sea!
- Deck Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Crow's Nest
- Large Cooler
- Walkway to Water
- 2 garden chairs
- 2 deck chairs
- NB. Reaching the entrance to the property and accessing into it's private courtyard is via fully wheelchair accessible ramp ways. although as this property is split level, please note there are 4-5 wide spaced/ wide width steps between the courtyard and the apartment. Accessing onto the beach from the Apartment's Courtyard is also fully wheelchair friendly with newly installed ramp ways. A new ramp way has also recently been installed which leads to the lookout & promenade above the Marina!!