|Space||645 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Rents small independent village without garden, fully equipped, 60 m² on 2 levels for 2 or 3 (see photos).dropoff Window
- Summer, from July 2 to September 3: only weekly rentals from Saturday to Saturday 16h 11h
€ 390 including charges and taxes included
- Week in low season € 300
- Weekend from Friday noon to Sunday noon € 110
- Additional night € 45
- Other formulas (date night, public holidays ...) contact the owner.dropoff Window
- A deposit is required upon arrival or 50% of the total amount.
- For any reservation, a deposit of 30% is required
- You can download the general terms and leases on our website.
- 1 living room with kitchenette and small balcony (TV, hi-fi, home video
- 1 bathroom with toilet and shower.
Mezzanine, a large attic room, separated into two and comprises:
- 1 bed 2 people
- 1 bed 1 person
- 1 bed for baby.
No disabled access.
A place adjoining private parking, a garage for storing motorcycles, bicycles, canoes, paragliding, various materials, etc ...
In the village, beautiful grounds with games for children and picnic tables, enough to enjoy the warm evenings during the summer.
Surroundings and activities:
Saint-Maurice-d'Ibie is a pretty listed village in the heart of the Ibie Valley, 10 minutes from Villeneuve-de-Berg (all shops and services), and 20 minutes of Vallon-Pont-d ' Arc and the Ardèche Gorges.
In general, nature activities abound in the area: hiking, snowshoeing, cycling, mountain biking, paragliding, equestrian activities, tree climbing, climbing, climbing, rope ladders, caving, swimming, canoeing, canyoning, rafting. ..
The Ibie valley location of the cottage is a natural valley, protected and wild. Several paths start from the same village of Saint-Maurice-d'Ibie. The nearby area offers many opportunities for hiking for all levels, whether in road cycling, mountain bike or on foot. You can swim in Ibie, which is navigable for kayakers confirmed at certain times of the year and the Ardeche river is nearby.
In winter, ski at 1:15 Cross station Bauzon.
Cultural activities are also numerous: heritage, villages of characters and castles, caves, prehistoric zoo, museums, festivals, events, shows ...
The prehistoric cave adorned the Pont d'Arc was listed in 2014 as a World Heritage Site by Unesco. A highly accurate replica was made to immerse visitors in the ambience of the cave. Tours all year.
Lussas is known for its festival of documentary film (20 min). Dates of the 2016 festival: from 21 to 27 August.
Avignon: no introduction the City of Popes and the famous theater festival (1:30). Dates of the 2016 festival: from July 6 to 24 (from 7 to 30 July for the festival "off").
By train, the nearest railway station: Montelimar. car rentals on site.
Cleaning deposit of 60 euros, made at end of stay if the house is clean.
Bed linen € 10 per bed blankets provided, no linens.
Pets are not allowed.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Jul 2017 - 2 Sep 2017
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£168.44|
- dépôt de garantie (caution) demandé lors de l’entrée dans les lieux restitué si aucun dommage.
- caution ménage 60 € rendue en fin de séjour si le gîte est propre
- draps et taies 10 € par lit. Couvertures fournies. Pas de linge de maison.
- état des lieux à l'arrivée et au départ
- tarifs dégressifs