A modern fully-equipped 3 bedrooms apartment, close to the Palais des Festivals
A beautiful and charming 1st floor apartment with high ceilings in a small bourgeois building. Spacious living/dining room with open-plan, fully-fitted kitchen opening on a private open courtyard (10 m2); 2 large separate bedrooms, each with a double bed & a spacious wardrobe; 3rd bedroom suitable for one person with a meridienne bed ( 80 x 2 double); large French windows opening on to a balcony; 1 separate modern bathroom with wc and 1 separate modern shower room with wc.
A really bright apartment recently totally renovated, with air-conditioning and double glazing. The apartment is situated in rue Notre Dame, ideal for all the amenities of Cannes, really close to the Palais des Festival and one street behind the Majestic Barriere hotel.
Very calm location right in the busy heart of Cannes. Rue Notre Dame is closely surrounded by 3 famous 5-star hotels: the Five; the Majestic and the Gray d'Albion. A perfect address for your business, leisure and holidays!
Ideal for business and pleasure: a beautiful and fully-equipped and air-conditioned apartment, perfect for holidays and business. The location is fantastic, with all the main amenities of Cannes only a stone's throw away: 2 min walking distance from the Palais des festival, beaches, restaurants and the exciting Cannes night-life.
The apartment is located on the 1st floor of a small building of 3 floors, with one apartment per floor. After the easy walk up the stairs the apartment is accessed through a double door, which opens on to the small corridor linking the front and the rear of the apartment. The apartment is spacious with high ceilings and offers the possibility to sleep up to 5 people in three separate bedrooms.
Recently totally renovated, the apartment offers luxury accommodation with all modern equipment and air-conditioning. The open-plan kitchen includes an electric hob with extractor fan, numerous cupboards and even a Nespresso machine (if you run out of capsules the Nespresso shop is just round the corner, near the Majestic Hotel).
The living/kitchen area opens on to an open courtyard at the rear for al fresco aperitifs. The living area is equipped with comfortable seating and a flat-screen TV that offers access to over 100 channels; the apartment has modern, fast Broadband Internet access.
The two main bedrooms are at the front of the apartment overlooking the street - the street is quiet and the double-glazing highly effective so you'll have all the calm you need for an excellent sleep. Each bedroom has ample storage space and the main bedroom has 2 French windows opening on a balcony overlooking the street. A third bedroom (or could be used as an office) is located at the rear of the building, with an outlook on the courtyard; this bedroom has a double meridienne bed.
There is a large bathroom with toilet and a large shower room with toilet; each has modern fittings and ample storage.
Whilst ideal for business-people that need quick access to the commerce of Cannes, especially the important conferences, the apartment also offers a great location for holidays, with beaches, shops, restaurants, etc only a few minutes' walk away. The apartment is a street behind La Croisette, famous for the glamor of the Cannes Film Festival, and affords easy access to luxurious stores, 5-star hotels, the casino, countless bars and numerous night clubs.
Shopping and sightseeing in Cannes:
- Rue D'Antibes (50m away) is the famous shopping street with shops for all styles and budgets - an ideal place to find the clothes you need
- For foodies, Rue Meynadier (5 mn away) is a stone-paved pedestrian street, famous for a variety of food that includes fish, cheese, traiteurs, fresh pastas and patisseries
- Le Marché Forville, an easy 5 mn walk, is a lively market that allows you to discover the area's local specialties, such as fruit, vegetables,fish, spices and flowers. You can also pause to enjoy the 'buzzing' ambiance while sipping an espresso on the street-side Cafe Bar terrace
- Le Suquet, the old town and historic heart of Cannes, is a gentle 10mn stroll from the apartment. Walk up the lively Rue St Antoine, lined with typical restaurants, to reach the beautiful panoramic view of Cannes and the croisette. En route, visit the Musée de la Castre et l'Eglise Notre-Dame-d'Espérance.
- Les Iles de Lerins: The Lérins islands of Sainte Marguerite and Saint Honorat are 15mn away from Cannes - the departure jetty is a 10 minutes' walk from the apartment. A visit to the islands is a wonderful day-trip by boat: Sainte Marguerite is a fantastic place to walk, relax and swim in clear, emerald-green water; Saint Honorat is well-known for its Abbey and Monastery, which date from the 16th century. Monks still live there and produce excellent wine and liquors.
Other parts of the Riviera are very accessible, without the need for a car. Grasse, Nice, Villefranche, Beaulieu, Monaco, Menton and Vintimille (Italy) are all reachable by local TER train. With a car, you could also explore villages such as Gourdon, St Paul, Mougins and Fayence.
Numerous golf courses are located a short drive away from Cannes. These outstanding courses offer many challenging holes, but also pride themselves in fine dining, providing outstanding restaurants where traditional French cuisine can be savored at its best. For example:
- Golf Cannes Mougins
- Royal Mougins golf
- Golf Old Course Mandelieu la Napoule
- Riviera Golf Club Mandelieu
- Golf country club Cannes Mougins
- Golf Grande Bastide
- Golf country club St Donat.
Top Traveller Review
Very nice apartment at best location
About the Owner
(4 traveller reviews)
Awesome place to rent!
The flat has a perfect location, 1 road parallel from the Croisette, at walking distance from shopping, dining & public transportation. Even during the Festival season, you can still enjoy quietness at the flat. It was clean (cleaning services is available) and you can see that the property is well maintained. Bedrooms are big enough and comfortables. The flat is well equiped (TV, WIFI, kitchen stationneries, ...). The tenants are extremely friendly and professionnel.
Definitely a great place to call "home" while being on a business trip!
I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Very nice apartment at best location
The apartment is newly renovated and in best condition. Veronique took very good care of us and everything went very smooth. If you are looking for a nice get away with a spacious terrace to relax in and with best location in Cannes, then this is the place.
A wonderful wedding anniversary
As a present for our wedding anniverary we planned five days at the Cote d´Azur.
Instead of an hotel we decided to book a flat in order to be more flexible. We had great five days at this very central and exquisite refurnished flat in the center of Cannes. Everything is nearby: shops, restaurants, bars, palais du cinema, beach. And even than, the flat is extremely quite. It is large enough even for a family with children; It has everything you need, two large bathrooms and three bedrooms. And the best of it is the small terrasse, where the jasmines spread their wonderful scent and you have the impression to be alone. Thank-you Veronique for this ferfect stay in Cannes!
A Real Life Dream
I like to imagine that I live a completely charmed and unencumbered life. No work, no responsibilities, just a life filled with books, delicious food, abundant wine, and sunshine. You know, a lifelong vacation.
Unfortunately, for most, vacations are only a small part of our lives. If we're lucky, we get to spend it in an amazing place that reminds us that there are dreams that can come true.
With the last lingering days of summer, we decided to vacation in Cannes.
Since we were staying for a couple of weeks, the idea of an apartment in the South of France was much more appealing than a hotel. My husband did a bit of searching online for apartments, but found that it was difficult to get the owners to respond.
Finally, my husband found this apartment. It looked gorgeous online. Veronique, the owner, was prompt and very communicative with her responses. We were able to quickly reserve and book the apartment.
On the day that we were to arrive, Veronique met us at the apartment to give us a tour. She was very friendly and kind, and she spent quite a bit of time showing us around and making sure we were comfortably settled. This was a very nice welcome to France.
The apartment was gorgeous, clean, modern, and had every amenity anyone could need. I loved the outdoor terrace and our balcony overlooking the street. It felt very far removed from our American lifestyles.
The apartment is close to everything: the beach, restaurants, shops, the market, the soquet, and the casino. You really can't ask for more.
I only wished we could have stayed longer.
Thank you Veronique for a wonderful stay. We loved every minute of it.
Activity and Interests
A charming apartment in a small '1940' building, perfectly located in the 'centre Palais-Croisette' area yet with no traffic noise; within close walking distance of all main aspects of Cannes:
- 1 minute to ' Le Palais des Festivals' on the Croisette (50m) & Casino
- 1 minute to the nearest public and private beaches of the Croisette
- 2 minutes to the Old Port with boat connections to the Islands of Lérins and to St Tropez
- only 50m to the Rue D'Antibes with its shops, restaurants and cinemas
- 5 minutes to the Marché Forville and the old town « Le Suquet »
- 2 minutes to the train station.
The apartment is so well located that all facilities are on the doorstep and no car is needed; it is very close to three 5-star hotels: in the same street as the 'Hotel Five', one block behind the 'Majestic Barriere Hotel' and the 'Hotel Gray D' Albion' is round the corner.
Away from the noise and the crowds, the apartment is perfectly located in the heart of Cannes.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Apr 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
1 Jul 2017 - 30 Sep 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£673.75|
THE RATE INCLUDES: beds linens, towels, change & cleaning during the stay, final cleaning, wifi, welcome basket, taxes of stay.
Special rates during the following 2017 conferences/conventions:
17-28/05 Film Festival
17-24/06 Cannes Lion's
06-11/09 Cannes Yachting
19-24/09 Regates Royales
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker ...
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- not suitable for elderly or infirm
- city centre
- near the sea
- live theatre
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- golf pass optional
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- 72 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet, brand new
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet, brand new
- The 2 bathrooms are spacious, newly refurbished and fully equipped with modern fittings - just as you'd expect in a luxury hotel!
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, large wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed, large wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, small wardrobe
- 2 master bedrooms with air conditioning, large wardrobe, balcony 1 bedroom with 1 small bed which can be used separate or doubled.
- 6 garden chairs
- Max. occupancy: 5
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome ...
- This apartment is recently entirely newly renovated: electricity, windows, kitchen, bathrooms, flooring, etc. A first floor apartment with easy access up 1 flight of stairs. Quiet calm street in ideal location for all amenities, one street behind the Majestic Hotel in the Palais centre-Croisette area. An open inside courtyard provides a private al fresco area accessed from the kitchen/living room. A perfect 'pied a terre' for business or holiday. 3 famous 5-star hotels within 50 m: The Five, The Majestic and The Gray D'Albion; the area is a mixture of 'tres chic', casual and very secure.