All areas of Kent
290 properties in total
New properties in Kent
Added in last three weeks
Planning a holiday with friends?
Properties suitable for groups of friends
Holiday Rental Cottages in Kent
Bed and breakfasts, apartment and cottage accommodation in Kent, for your holiday home rental in England
Affectionately referred to as the ‘Garden of England’, the county of Kent is home to an abundance of orchards, hop gardens, woodland, rolling hills and dramatic chalk cliff coastline. Located in the South East of England, Kent is one of the warmest regions of the UK, with average highs of 22°C in July and August. In addition to its stunning landscape, Kent is famous for the UNESCO World Heritage cathedral city of Canterbury and the iconic White Cliffs of Dover. The county also connects the UK to France and Greater Europe via the Channel Tunnel at Folkestone and the Ferry Port at Dover.
Things To Do in Kent
- Canterbury Cathedral: The ‘Mother Church’ of the Church of England was made infamous in 1170 when the Knights of King Henry II murdered Archbishop Thomas Becket in his cathedral; an event which established it as one of the most important Medieval pilgrimage sites.
- Dover Castle: Known as the ‘Key to England’, thanks to its vital role defending against foreign invaders.
- Hever Castle: The former home of two of King Henry VIII’s wives: Anne Boleyn and Anne of Cleves.
- Chartwell: The former home of Sir Winston Churchill.
- Rochester Cathedral
- Botany Bay: Located in the town of Broadstairs, Botany Bay is one of Kent’s most photographed beaches due to its iconic white chalk stacks and cliffs.