Villa in Panoramica Golf, Vinaros, Costa del Azahar, Spain - The Surrounding Area Is Quiet And Peaceful With Views Of The Countryside And The Mediterranean Sea
A well laid out semi-detached villa set across the road from the 18th Tee of Panoramica Championship Golf Course. The villa has an 9 x 4m private swimming pool which is surrounded by a secluded sun terrace and a covered terrace leading into the villa. A sun terrace is located on the first floor with access from both upstairs bedrooms. The surrounding area is quiet and peaceful with views of the countryside and the Mediterranean Sea. The villa is around a 15 mins drive to the main town of Vinaros, 25 mins drive to Benicarlo and Peniscola, with sandy beaches, restaurants and shops. Within the Panoramica Golf complex is a driving range, chipping and putting greens and near to the villa, a 3 hole academy course. The Golf Club House has a bar/cafeteria and a very good restaurant. Around 500 meters along the road from the villa are several restaurants and bars and a further 500 meters you will find the Hacienda St Jordi 18 hole Par 3 golf course and club house.
About the Owner
We live in a small town in Wiltshire and both work locally. We originally bought the house to provide some freedom and independence with our holiday times. This allowed us to take every opportunity, when the children were on school holidays, to visit the villa. We and 2 of our 3 children are keen golfers and we have played a lot of golf on Panoramica during our periods at the villa.
From the Owner
“Set close enough to airports for easy access but far enough away from cities and towns to allow peace and quiet. This villa is perfect for you to shape the holiday that is right for you. When we bought the villa the eldest of our 3 children was 15 and we have really enjoyed many holidays experiencing all of the seasons. The swimming pool is a magical ingredient that makes for an instant holiday (providing the sun is shining). This means as tired parents in need of a break you can just relax on the terrace while the children swim all day. It is funny that even though the children are now all in their 20s, we still enjoy that relaxing aspect.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
There are a number of sports facilities available at the Hacienda St Jordi (described in the golf section) including, basketball courts, 7 a side football pitches, Tennis and paddle courts.
On the way to Benicarlo is a commercial center with Ten pin bowling.
The nearest beaches are a 15 minute drive to Vinaros with super blue flag beaches within the town. In addition there are beaches in Benicarlo and Peniscola and a number of secluded coves along the coast. All no more than 30 minutes from the property.
Panoramica is located with access from 3 airports served by low-cost airlines; Reus (Tarragona) airport 80km (around 50 minutes travel by car) (Ryanair, Air Berlin); Valencia airport 180km (around 1 hour, 40 minutes travel by car) (Easyjet, Vueling, Transavia, Iberia). Barcelona airport 229km (around 2 hours travel by car) (Easyjet, BA, Vueling, Transavia, KLM, Iberia).
Vinaros, 15 mins. Les Cases de Alcanar, 20 mins. Benifassa reservoir and lakes, 20 mins. Benicarlo, 25 mins. Peniscola, 25 mins. Ebro Delta, 30 mins. Morella, 45 mins. Castellon de la Plana and El Grao, 45 mins. Tarragona, 1 hour. Salou, 1 hour. Valencia, 1 hour 30 mins. Barcelona, 2 hours.
There are many interesting places to visit around Panoramica. The region suits all levels of energy and interest. Vinaros is a lovely, traditional Spanish town with a daily market, great restaurants, marina, nautical club and blue flag sandy beaches. It has its fair share of banks and supermarkets (Carrefour, Hyper Simply, Mercadona, Lidl and Aldi). Peniscola is a beautiful town with a 14th century castle and fort (used in the filming of El Cid). The medieval walled town of Morrella in the mountains is well worth a visit to see the castle and for lunch. The Ebro Delta is a huge, beautiful nature reserve/bird sanctuary. There are several small villages that are also worth a visit. Benifassa National Park is a stunning inland park with a beautiful lake where you can enjoy boating and fishing. Port Aventura with the Caribe Aquatic Park in Salou is Universal's answer to Euro Disney and a real treat for the kids. The beautiful cities of Tarragona, Valencia and Barcelona are all good for a day out. These cities can be accessed by train from Vinaros station at reasonable cost. Restaurants: The restaurant that is situated in the clubhouse of Panoramica serves excellent, reasonably priced food. Opposite the roundabout, 500 metres along our street is a good bar called Antonios, with a very large TV screen for sports. Next door is the La Tapería restaurant and bar, which does good food (a really good value daily menu (menu del día)). In addition there are a number of good restaurants within the local towns/villages. On week days, most restaurants serve a good value menu del día.
Panoramica golf & country club has a 24 hour manned security service which gives you access through the main gate. The complex has a perimeter fence making it safe and secure at all times.
- Booking Notes:
A 20% non-refundable, deposit is payable to secure a booking along with the £100 security deposit. The 80% Balance must have been received 6 weeks prior to arrival or as mutually agreed. If payment is not received the booking will be cancelled! Payments are non-refundable. It is advisable to take out travel insurance that includes cover in the case of cancellation. All payments must be made by bank transfer. We do not accept cheque payments.
On changeover day when there is a booking for the following week the villa must be vacated by 10am to allow cleaning to take place for the new arrivals. The villa will be available 3pm on arrival day.
Notes on prices:
Rental prices are per week/7 nights. Shorter periods are possible as indicated in the above table and will be charged on a pro-rata basis. For any long term let, during the winter period please contact the owner by email for prices. There is a £100 refundable deposit payable on booking. If there is no damage found on exit the sum will be returned to you.
From the Owner
“The region is largely unspoilt and not over commercialized by tourism. The beauty of this property is that you can make it what you want to in terms of a holiday. You can play golf for the majority of your stay; You can visit the local nature reserves or mountains and go trekking where there are some good trails to follow; You can visit the local towns and cities to sight see; You can visit the beaches along the coast every day and swim in the beautiful Mediterranean or you can just lay by the pool and chill out! We like to enjoy a mixture of activities dependent on the time of year. We also enjoy eating out but we do have lots of fun eating in and sharing a bottle of wine out on the covered terrace or indoors during the cooler months.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Ground floor: en suite shower room, vanity unit with sink, wc and bidet. First floor: bathroom with bath/shower, vanity unit with sink, wc and bidet.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Ground floor: Master bedroom. King size bed and en-suite shower room. Sliding doors giving access to terrace and pool. First Floor: 2 bedrooms one double and a twin. There are an additional 2 single beds that can be used in these 2 rooms (one in each).
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Our representative is an English lady who provides a meet and greet service and will ensure the villa is ready for your arrival and will clean on your departure, she holds the keys and will assist you with questions/problems if she can. On arrival you please pay her €100, for cleaning and linen costs in return she will give you the key. The swimming pool is maintained on a weekly basis during the summer season (from may – end of september) and on a monthly basis during the winter season. This is an excellent location for a family or golfing holiday! Cots and high chairs can be provided on request. No smoking in the villa and no dogs please. Air conditioning/heating is available in the lounge and bedrooms (the kitchen unit is not used). Please ensure sensible use by closing the doors/windows to the rooms and do not leave running for long periods during the day. As a guide we switch on units in the bedrooms for the night at an ambient temperature (about 19 Degrees) 30 minutes before bed Outside: The 9 x 4m swimming pool has large surrounding terraces, with patio furniture set. A sun heated outside shower is situated next to the swimming pool (ideal for showering small children after a day on the beach or in the swimming pool). Upstairs there is a large upper sun terrace to the back of the villa. To the front of the villa there is off road parking for one vehicle and plenty of on road parking, on our quiet residential street. There are running tracks and play areas for younger children around the campus. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen, bath and kitchen towels are provided in the price. Beach towels are not provided. Important-In addition to the price quoted above, €100 cash is to be given to our representative on arrival. This fee is for cleaning the villa, towels and linen. Other: There is a large integral garage on the property. Cots and High chairs can be provided on request. For your safety - fire alarms are fitted both upstairs and downstairs.