Villa in Belek, Mediterranean Region, Turkey - Olive Tree Villa Overlooks The Taurus Mountains It Is In A Quiet Area Between Kadriye & Belek
*** Due to a cancellation in May we now have four weeks Aug 2015 available
Olive Tree Villa overlooks the Taurus Mountains and is situated in a quiet area between the towns of Belek and Kadriye. 30 minutes from Antalya airport, the villa offers a perfect holiday destination for everyone - whether you want to chill and relax by our private pool or fill your time with activities and sport. No increase in prices for School Holidays! Quiet road, but only 5 minutes drive from Kadriye and Belek with their many shops and restaurants. 5 minute drive from Kadriye beach, 10 minutes from Belek beach. Kadriye Beach and Belek Beach both offer a range of restaurants, shops,bars and recreational activities. Out and About ~ 10 Championship golf courses within 10 minutes of the villa. 45 minutes from the Taurus Mountains (white water rafting, pony trekking, walking, etc) - tours can be arranged locally in Kadriye or Belek either in the area or Pamukale, Alanya or even Istanbul.
Top Traveller Review
Fantastic booking, would highly recommend. :)
About the Owner
The property is owned by brothers Steve and Danny Hemmings and their wives. We are very family orientated and will always treat people like we would like to be treated ourselves. We love the villa, next to the children it is our pride and joy.
5 based on 4 holidaymaker reviews
Fantastic booking, would highly recommend. :)
The perfect holiday.
Situated in the perfect location, this holiday home is ideal for all the family.
Having been there twice already, we're planning our next trip because it's unlike anyother. It's clean and spacious, it's a place to call home.
Not only does this Villa come highly recommended but so do the 'Dürum' kebabs!
Effes Golf Trophy Trip
the villa was clean and had everything in it that we needed, pool was lovely too, great location easy access to belek and kadriye
The villa owners have been so helpful,we would not hesitate booking again in the future.
Very highly recomended
From the Owner
“We purchased the property because of its location in a quiet lane, if it is bright lights and party time you are after then this is not the place for you. We love the pool and just having a dunk when you want one, and at certain times of the year at the end of an evening out ..... heaven. Yet within 5 minutes to Kadriye and 10 to Belek you have all the restaurants and shopping that you could possibly need.”
Activity and Interests
Kadriye Beach and Belek Beach both offer a range of restaurants, shops,bars and recreational activities.
Kadriye beach is less than 5 minutes by car and about a 20/30 minute walk dependent on your speed.
Belek is less than 10 minutes by Taxi or bus which runs to Belek from the top of the lane.
30 minutes from Antalya airport - we can arrange transfers. If cars are hired from the local agent, then the airport transfers are free. If you require more details please ask when you make your initial enquiry.
Quiet road, but only 5 minutes drive from Kadriye and Belek with their many shops and restaurants. 5 minute drive from Kadriye beach, 10 minutes from Belek beach
Both towns offer a great range of cuisine and at Kadriye beach you can even enjoy a chineese meal.
Lots of local supermarket to get your main shopping, on the road is a local shop for the daily things, bread, milk, water etc. Belek and Kadriye have markets on a Saturday and Tuesday and offer some great local vegetables and fruit at prices that are amazing.
The markets also offer fashion clothing, handbags and many other items at considerably less than you would pay in the UK.
- Booking Notes:
From 1st March to 31 October we have a standard rate of £395 (note no increase for summer or school holidays) the £395 per week for up to 4 people (If there are more than 4 people staying in the villa then there is an additional £50 per week charge per person over the age of 10)
For a two week stay the cost is £695 for 4 people (same charges above for extra guests).
Visit the website for full booking details and conditions etc.http://www.holidayvillabelekturkey.co.uk/
Change over is totally flexible and when ever possible we will try to fit in with what days are best for you.
No Official changeover day, and unless we have someone arriving you can leave when you want on your day of departure.
Notes on prices:
Please note no increases for summer or school holidays
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- 2 Bathrooms,
- 1 Separate WC
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Bedroom 1 has its own en suite with shower, sink and toilet, next to beds 2 and 3 is the main bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and shower, sink and toilet. Situated just off the lounge is a toilet with sink, idea for daytime or evening use
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedrooms 1 Double with doors to a sun terrace with far reaching views , is en suite. Bedroom 2 ~ large twin bedroom with a side balcony that overlooks the swimming pool. Bedroom 3 is a nice sized twin bedroom Comfortable bed settee in lounge
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: The pool is surrounded by marble terraces where you can relax on one of the many sun loungers. There is a beautiful dining area on the front terrace with outside lighting to enable evening dining, or later a great place for a late drink and some socialising. The best terrace of all is the roof terrace which boasts an ornamental Turkish BBQ chimney, table and chairs, sun loungers and the views you dream of. Again there is lighting on the terrace for that evening bottle of wine! Utility Room: Incorporated into the downstairs toilet and offers a washing machine and cleaning equipement Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen provided, the villa will be cleaned within 24 hours of your arrival with adequate towels and linen for the duration of your stay. Other: The ground floor is all studio style, so you don't have to feel separated, whilst cooking eating or just chilling in the lounge. Great social area, with atmospheric lighting for those cosy evenings in