Villa in Kalkan, Turkey - Sea Views 25 Minutes Walk To Kalkan Beach, 5 Minutes By Car
Nestled amongst lemon and olive groves, this traditional large stone house is beautifully situated on the outskirts of Kalkan and boasts 4 bedrooms which all offer uninterrupted panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and to the sea beyond. This Turkish retreat is the perfect place to 'get away from it all' and enjoy the local tranquility that it has to offer. The interior is traditional with a charming hand-crafted ottoman design with marble flooring and Kappadocia stone which has been recently restored to a high standard. Sit and relax on the spacious roof terrace and take in the stunning backdrop.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Kalkan beach 5 minutes by car and Patara is 15 minutes drive and Kaputas 7 minutes away.
Dalaman 1 1/2 hours drive. Car hire is advisable.
Kalkan 3km, Patara 15km, Saklikent 25km, Kas 29km
Supermarkets are located a short drive away and other local amenities, including restaurants and bars. Villa Castle is a very special place in Kalkan and stands out from the mass of charmless ultra modern properties which seem to dominate much of the area.It has been built from scratch by the owner, Halit, who will be on hand to make your holiday perfect. He will bring you fresh bread daily and you will be supplied with fresh fruits (when in season), local honey and village yoghurt.
You may occasionally be awoken by the soft tinkle of goat bells as the local shepherd takes his flock up to the hills for the day. The villa is decorated with beautiful hand crafted items shipped in from Halit's home town of Diyarbakir in Eastern Turkey. Halit's dream of an Ottoman Palace is yours for the duration of your stay!
It is 'away from it all' without being cut off. A car is advisable as the walk at, 25 mins, is quite a trek in the full heat of the sun although there are plentiful cheap taxis.
- Booking Notes:
10% booking deposit in advance - and final payment 8 weeks before start of holiday and alternatively you can also pay this direct to the owner when you arrived to Kalkan. Please call Halit's contact in the UK if you would like to book or require further information. We can arrange car hire or transfers from Dalaman if required. UK Contact Frank Noon
36 Corney Road
0044(0)20 8742 8768
0044(0)7956 256 512
Changeover day is flexible,Please contact us for availability
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- 2 Bathrooms,
- 1 Separate WC
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Downstairs cloakroom. Bathroom with shower and toilet. Separate building adjacent to villa has large jacuzzi and Turkish bath and toilet.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king size bed. Bedroom 2 with twin single beds. Bedroom 3 with twin single beds. Bedroom 4 with king size beds. (Separate studio flat)
- Notes on accommodation: Young children must be supervised when using the pool as there is no shallow end. Outside: 5 x 3 1/2 m fresh water pool sunbeds and umbrellas, stone patio, landscape garden with various fruit trees. Outside seating with BBQ on the roof top terrace. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included, and the villa property is cleaned once a week, clean towels and linen are provided. Other: Marble flooring throughout ground floor. Double doors lead onto a balcony from master bedroom with sea and hillside views. Air-con throughout villa.