Villa in Rio Park, Nr. Muchamiel / San Juan / Alicante, Costa Blanca - Peacefull Location Close To 18 Hole Golf Coarse. Available for Bed and Breakfast or self Catering
This spectacular villa is situated within Rio Park near Muchamiel, close to the City of Alicante & at the heart of Spain's Costa Blanca. With its incomparable beaches, breathtaking scenery, modern infrastructure & within a 20 minute drive of Alicante Intl airport, it would be hard to find a finer location. Whether you prefer the tranquillity of village life or the hussle bussle of the City, at Rio Park you can enjoy a perfect balance between the two. El Casa Gran Mirador is located in a prime position within Rio Park & as its name suggests (El casa gran mirador meaning the house with great views) it can boast some of the best in the area inc: sea views to the East & Alicante to the South just a few minutes away by car. The luxurious & well equipped villa is lavishly spread over 3 floors and some of the facilities offered inc: 10m x 5m pool, sun loungers, American pool table, HDtv, HD DVD, Satellite TV, Wii games console, free Wifi, Garden BBQ, laundry facility, landscaped gardens.
Top Traveller Review
15 October 2014
About the Owner
El Casa Gran Mirador (The House with Great views) is owned and managed by Carol and Alan from Birmingham, UK.
We love Spain and it's fabulous climate and have been coming here for many years. The Spanish have a laid back approach to life that simply, cannot be found anywhere else.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thanks for the use of your Villa. WOW! Everything you described and more. See you next year. Libby & the gang. (Solihull, West Mids)
What a cracking drum. The only problem we had was getting the children out of the pool. Even the thunderstorm was spectacular. Roy, Shell & family. (West Bromwich)
We have enjoyed our Fortnight at you gorgeous Villa and we are returning to the UK totally refreshed. The car hire was a good idea as there is so much we would of missed. The children are so sad to be leaving that we have had to promise to bring them back. Thanks for everything. See you soon. The Dixey's (Stafford)
We all had a wonderful time at your palatial Villa. We enjoyed the beaches, the fun parks and Alicante's busling harbour area. It was fantastic being able to come back to the Villa to chill by the pool and fire up the BBQ. Just what the doctor ordered. Debbie, Neil & family (B'ham)
Peaceful location & close enough to local beaches and towns. Great time.
5 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
15 October 2014
From the Owner
“The Villa is located within Rio Park, near Mutxamel and close to the City of Alicante right in the heart of Spain's Costa Blanca. With it's incomparable beaches, breathtaking scenery, modern infrastructure and within a 20 minute drive of Alicante International Airport, it would be hard to find a finer location. Whether you prefer the tranquility of village life or the hussle bussle of a vibrant City, Rio Park is the perfect base. Just a few minutes drive in any direction will take you to theme parks, world class Golf corse's, stunning beach resorts, ancient, historical sites and much, much more. Yes,we love it here.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
A perfect retreat for golfers who would like to enjoy the experience of playing several coarses. Why play the same coarse over and over when you have more than 20 to choose from. We can organise your tee off times and get you where you need to be. Golf clubs are available to hire. For budding artists, the quiet surroundings and spectacular views along the coast is all the inspiration you need. For mountain Walkers and cyclists, the quiet roads are amongst the best anywhere and for sun worshipers, it doesn't get any better than this. Bed and Breakfast is available from £30 per person. (based on 2 people sharing) in either doublé or twin rooms.
A bridal suite is also available with a private bathroom and large sun terrace with great views. (champagne breakfasts can be arranged)
The nearest beach is at San Juan about 3-4 miles away, just a few minutes drive. It is one of the nicest beaches on the Costa's and very safe for bathers. There are lots of bars and restaurants and you can walk along the traffic free promenade into El Campello, a pretty coastal resort very popular with Spanish holiday makers and with bags of character.
The immediate area is a quiet residential area and apart from a couple of bars offers little by way of entertainment. For this reason car hire is recommended although there is a local 14 seat mini bus service available 24/7. Local shops, supermarkets and the gorgeous beaches are all within a few minutes drive. There are also local buses, trains or taxis and a very use full tram that runs along the coast from Alicante to Denia.
Alicante City centre approx:4-5 miles
Benidorm approx: 18-20 miles
The local town of Muchamiel is approx:1-2 miles
Bonalba golf is approx: 2 miles
There are endless activities available from SCUBA diving to a night at the opera and from quad biking to a browse around the local market. Aqualandia water park is always a hit with the kids or how about an adult pub crawl in Benidorm.
Alicante has no fewer than 22 golf courses or maybe you prefer a trip inland to experience the historic fortress at Guadalest. What ever your preference you will find it here.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
5 Jan 2015 - 31 May 2015
1 night minimum stay
|extra night: £30|
1 Jun 2015 - 30 Sep 2015
7 night minimum stay
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (British Pound), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.
- Booking Notes:
A 20% non refundable deposit will secure the booking with the balance due 6 weeks before travel
Flights, transfers and excursions are all offered as optional extras.
Changeover day and transfers are tailored to suit the clients requirement. The Villa is available from 4pm & must be vacated by 10am Flights and transfers can be arranged as optional extras. For Bed and Breakfast, please book and pay in advance.
Notes on prices:
Self catering is available throughout the year and Bed and Breakfast is available from £30 per person, per night (based on 2 people sharing) twin or doublé rooms from October to June.
Special bridal suite available with private bathroom and large sun terrace from £100 per night. (Champagne breakfasts can be arranged)
From the Owner
“Our flexible approach offers our guests an experience you will find hard to better. As we are living nearby, we are able to offer 24/7 support, help and advise to our self catering lets. Our B&B is so much more than a B&B giving our clients free access to all of the facilities enjoyed by the self catering lets. Where else can you fire up the BBQ at will. A 14 seat minibus and driver is available 24/7 to Villa guests. For the independent traveler a 4Wd Jeep with open top and sides is available, exclusively to Villa guests. We are always open to suggestions and will be happy to tailor your holiday to meet your own requirements.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 (top floor) has bath with shower over, hand basin & wc. Bathroom 2 (middle floor) has shower, hand basin & wc. Bathroom 3 (ground floor) has enormous shower, hand basin & wc.
- 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 7
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 14 + (7 Bedrooms) extra can be added Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 & 2 have double beds. Bedroom 3 has single bed plus bunk bed. Bedroom 4, 5, 6 & 7 have twin beds. Additional beds can be arranged.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The air conditioning and central heating system is designed to run silent, & covers the top 2 floors. The property is surrounded by a high wall with auto locking security gates which makes it a worry free environment if you have kids that like to wonder. Outside: The private, 5m x 10m pool is meticulously maintained. There are 14 sun lounger's with several coffee tables, parasols, garden tables and chairs. The landscaped gardens are a delight and have been planted with some very unusual plants not normally found in Spain. There is a small orchid where you can pick a fresh lemon for your G&T or maybe a few chili peppers for the BBQ. The garden lighting will allow you to use the outside area's throughout the night. There is plenty of space for off road parking although the Villa is situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and it is safe to park on the road. Utility Room: Private store room contains cleaning materials and fresh linen. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa is cleaned on change over days and fresh linnen is provided. There is a DIY laundry facility and additional cleaning, bedding or towel's can be arranged. Beach towels are made available on request at a small charge. Other: A large games room contains a 7 x 4 American Pool table, HDtv, Sky TV, Wii console and a dart board. Several doors lead onto the pool terrace and into the landscaped gardens. This room can also provide additional accommodation if required.